Chp : 45 - Hark back

Jungkook's P.O.V

'Did she cheat on me? Like was she with Baekhyun before? We never even broke up? Is it cheating on me or she actually didn't remember me? How can she not remember me.' I was broken. The girl I was trying to get over, stood in front of me confused as if she never knew me. 'Her name isn't even Ara. Was she toying me and now acting all innocent? Could it be that? I wasn't sure about anything anymore. It felt like my life had been a lie since she came.'

With all these thoughts in my mind I never realised my pillow was wet with my tears. I needed to talk to someone desperately. I dialled the first number I saw on my cell.

Phone call

Jm: Hello kook....why did you call? Miss me already huh?

Jk : hyung (voice cracking)

Jm: am I dreaming or you actually crying?

Jk: I met her Jimin hyung

Jm: you met who? Ara?

Jk: her name isn't that besides she already got a new boyfriend and I don't know what to do. She doesn't remember me and here I am.

Jm: ok ok hold in there I'll be at your place ok?

*a few minutes later*

"Jungkook" I heard a fimiliar voice as I ran to the door to open it. "Hyung" I said as I hugged him making his shirt wet that's when I realised what he wore. "You look miserable" I spoke with a small smile that vanished a moment later. "Have you seen yourself maknae?" He commented. "Besides I couldn't help it, you called and you looked sad I rushed out wearing whatever I could find so don't judge" he continued as he walked in. His hair was messy and his clothes didn't match. He was wearing a shirt on loose printed pajama pants.

"I can hear you laughing kook" Jimin hyung said walking towards the kitchen as I followed him in. "So tell me what happened" he said grabbing a water bottle.

Y/n's P.O.V

I woke up with a slight headache in a room which definately wasn't fine. "Oh y/n you up?" I heard Baekhyun say who stood with Chen on the other side of the room. I couldn't see anything as clearly but my vision was getting better slowly. My head was still heavy and thought of that guy... Jungkook I think were passing by. My head started spinning.

Flashbacks:

'I bumped into someone spilling my coffee all over him. I looked up to see a cute guy with dark hair who was wearing all black. His black t-shirt was now covered in my coffee. "Sorry"'

"Hello, I'm Kim Namjoon" said a guy with the blonde hair who was asked me to rest. "Hey I'm Kim Seokjin but you can call me Jin" a guy with pink hair introduce."Hii, I'm Min Yoongi but call me Suga" said a guy with dark hair. "Hello, I'm Jung Hoseok but you can call me Hobie or J-Hope" said the guy with the brightest smile."Hii, I'm Park Jimin." Said a guy with blonde hair. "Hello I'm Kim Taehyung but you can call me V" said a guy with a box smile. "I'm Jeon Jungkook" said the coffee guy who was quite the whole time and spoke for the first time time. "And together we are BTS" they all bowed together. "

Jungkook walked towards me and held my hand. He looked me in the eye. The moonlight fell on his face highlighting his facial features, it made him look more gorgeous than he already did. He pulled me closer and I didn't resist, I was lost in his eyes. He gazed intently at me as if wanting to say something but was hesitant. I just kept staring at his eyes. His hands found their way around waist and I felt his gaze which almost paralysed my body. He brought his face closer to mine and I felt this warm fuzzy feeling again. My heart started racing as his soft lips connected with mine. I couldn't resist the kiss so I kissed him back. It was a soft and passionate kiss but intense at the same time.