Chp : 20 - The Warning

Ara's P.O.V

I was woken up by the alarm ringing on my phone. I turned it off and got up. It was a normal school morning and I was hoping it to be that way. After what happened yesterday, I was hoping jennie would show up to school. I did my morning routine and wore a black one piece with brown leather jacket and topped it with a scarf and brown high ankle boots. I stuffed my bags with my school stationary and was ready to go to school.

Since I was pretty early I decided to make some breakfast for Chen and myself

Since I was pretty early I decided to make some breakfast for Chen and myself.I made some toast , eggs and orange juice. Soon Chen came from his room. We both ate our breakfast and were ready to go when there was a sudden knock at the door. We both headed the way to find an agent form our organisation, that we saved the other day. "Ara, we need to talk" the man with bluish hair said in a high pitched voice. I invited him inside. I was getting a vibe that this morning is not going to be as I planned.

"It is going to seem weird to you but.." he began. "When I was kept in that house, it wasn't just us agents there. A few people visited us there, as much as I can remember three people visited us the most. One of them was Mr. Cho while the other was his daughter. But "He paused and looked at his shoes, shuffling his legs before he looked back up. "But what?" Chen asked in a loud voice bursting out of curiosity. "But I couldn't see who the other person was, I was blind folded. I didn't know who that person was, but I can definitely tell you it was someone from your school who is close to Hana. Being a spy that I am, I couldn't help but eves drop on them once, when they were discussing something. "He sighed. The curiosity that was building inside me would burst any minute. If this guy doesn't stop creating suspense, I don't know what I'll do. "They were planning to spy on the two of you" he said. I was left there in surprise. Did they have a suspicion on us about being spies or did they just know it? "How? When?" I exclaimed. "It probably was a week ago" he Said. "That was even before we joined the school" Chen commented. "Yeah, they know everyone here, it was probably because you guys were new here and hence Mr. Cho could've had a doubt on you two" the blue haired man said. "But how and who?" I uttered. "I can't help you any further, I only know that it was some girl who was close to Hana that's all that I've heard and you guys should think twice before trusting anyone. "He said and was about to leave when he turned and said "Please be careful" saying this he just left. This was a really useful information. We had to be more careful, "They are a step ahead of us" Chen broke the silence. "Who could it be, working like a double agent" I exclaimed. Soon there was another knock at he door. We opened the door to find BTS waiting for us. "Thanks to you guys, we all are late now and would you please pick up your phones" a frustrated Jin said. "Ignore him Ara and Chen, he's frustrated because of Jimin, Tae and Jungkook. These kids were playing in the house this morning and accidentally pushed Jin hyung while he was setting the table making him spill all the food on the ground" namjoon said. "He had to cook again because of these fools" Suga continued. "Don't you call me a kid or a fool, I'm the golden maknae " Jungkook commented only to get a death glare by Suga. "Yeah hyungs, you don't call us that" Jimin mummered loud enough for everyone to hear. "Aish you jamless boy, just keep quite" Namjoon spoke.