CHP 30 : Certitude

All of them sat in the room looking at each other, none speaking a word. Namjoon sighed and cleared his throat wanting to say something bht didn't.

Namjoon's P.O.V

The truth that we were hiding, the truth that we were running away from, the truth we thought had left far behind us in the past had gone nowhere. It was always with us. The truth we hated and regretted is the truth we have to tell our best friends. The truth of us being how we are.

"Having taken birth in a rich family, it wasn't easy for any of us. Our parents well, they are good people engaged in some shady work. Every other day there'd be some or other death threat, may it be random shootings or any other deadly things and to keep ourselves safe they decided to train us. All of us are trained by professional shooters and martial artists" I paused and checked on everyone. All the guys had their heads hung low while Ara and Chen were curious to know more."Our lives are more messed up than any of other rich kids. Our parents didn't want us to get in any trouble, which is why they sent us here. That is when Hana got into our lives. Her father and her are the most powerful people here. They blackmailed our parents about hurting us but didn't succeed after understanding we were equally powerful. She was intrested in Jungkook and taking advantage of that we tried to get a little information on her family but it wasn't soon that our dads got to know and stopped us. From that time alone, none of us got involved with her but she still tries to get Jungkook's attention. As you said, yes we have killed people before but just for our protection" I ended. Now they know that we are no ordinary teenagers and we regretted about it every minute. "That's why we never asked you where you guys always disappeared, since all of us have secrets and some are better not to be told" Jimin spoke.

Ara and Chen were looking at us but no reaction came. "We are trying are best running out of this but it's just wouldn't work no matter how hard we try" Taehyung said looking at his feet.

Ara's P.O.V

I don't even know how to feel after hearing all of that. I was in love with a guy who I didn't know much, who's family is involved in some shady things they wouldn't tell us about. "Well if they were here to kill us we could've understood, but why were they here to kill you?" Yoongi  questioned looking at me in the eye. "Well we don't know" I said since I  couldn't spill the secret. "There has to be some reason, there always is Ara. We told you ours and we demand to know yours" Yoongi said getting up. His personality changed completely. From the sweet fluffy Yoongi I knew to a dangerous one after the incident. Not only his but all of the BTS's had a very different aura to them, the one which I'd never seen. They all looked dangerous. Yoongi walked to where I was sitting. He put his hand on the both side of the chair I was sitting on and looked me deep in the eye. "You need to back off hyung" Chen said trying to push him away from me only to get the scary death glare. "Hey you think a death glare will scare me?" Chen spoke in anger. "I'll tell you" I said looking at the ground. I didn't want to deal with all of this right now. "We are here to save my dad" I said and they looked at me. "Your dad? What happened to him?" Jungkook said getting worried. Yoongi loosened up a little as he walked back to his seat. "My dad was kidnapped by Mr. Cho. We're here to save him" I said looking at Chen. Chen looked at me and nodded understanding my move. "So it's just your dad? Are you telling the truth? Why would he even kidnap your dad? " Yoongi interrogated. "Yes we are, that bastard has my dad and I've to save him at any cost. And I don't know why he has him but whatever it is I'm going to find it out. Maybe was informed about  us and send his men to kill us before we rescued our dad" I spoke. Ok, I don't think hiding the part of we being spies is counted as a lie.Is it? I questioned myself.

Author's P.O.V

"It cannot be Mr. Cho's men. They are not as weak. They are stronger than any of us. These goons were someone else" Namjoon blurted out. "Let's just deal with it once we get home, we should drive back as soon as possible" Jin said and he got up. "Well about that" Taehyung said with a sly smile. "I think I might've burned the car" he said as he rubbed the back of his neck. "What the hell, why would you do that" Jimin said looking at Taehyung with eyes wide open. "well firstly I was drunk and secondly it was easier to kill them" Taehyung said as everyone looked at him with 'are you serious' face. "Fine then I guess we'll have to spend another night here till I arrange for the transport" Jin spoke completely annoyed as he walked back to his room.

Everyone started going back to their room until there was a sudden knock at the door. All of then walked toward the door being careful as ever as they opened the front door only to find Jennie. She was crying and she looked petrified. Before Ara could ask any questions Jennie hugged her tight. "I was scared, I hid but never realised when it was all over" she said still crying. Ara felt extremely sad for forgetting about Jennie. Ara rubbed Jennie's back to comfort her. "Let's just go sleep" Jennie said wiping her tear. Ara walked Jennie to her room and tucked her in as she proceeded to hers.

She saw Chen sitting all alone in the yard. She knew it was time to tell him the truth she had discovered, to tell him she liked Jungkook and not him, she went to where Chen was sitting.

Ara's P.O.V

I walked to where Chen was sitting. I shouldn't leave him hanging. I need to tell him about my feelings for Jungkook. He's my best friend and I can't see him anything more than that.

"Hey" I said as I sat besides him. He looked at me and smiled. "Hey" he replied. "Everything just happened so quickly, I never thought these people could be what they said they were" I said trying to start a conversation since the silence between us was pretty awakard. "Yeah, but these guys I don't think will cause trouble. They are not strong enough" he said and I looked at him with an weird expression. "Yeah, I mean they said themselves that Mr. Cho's army was stronger than any of them. That means his spies are stornger as well" Chen said as I nodded. "So you don't doubt these guys anymore?" I remarked.

I looked at him and he didn't seem like himself anymore. He was depressed and not as cheerful as usual. "To be Honest, I wasn't here to talk about whatever happened. I was here to talk about the other night" I remarked and he responded with a hmm. "See I'm really sorry but I already like Jungkook and I know I shouldn't because love makes you weak but I can't help it" I muttered to which he chuckled. "No you idiot, love doesn't make you weak but it makes you stronger than anyone can expect. Once you love someone you will do anything for them. You will push your boundries to protect them" he giggled. "And I'm ok with you not loving me Ara, I can't force you to love me" he said chuckling sadly. "I'm sorry, but we could still be friends like before" I spoke in a low voice shufomg my feet. "Hey, I thought we already were" he smiled. "If I can't have you as my girlfriend I don't want to loose you as my bestfriend. Understand?" He said and I nodded. He punched the bridge if my nose which made me giggle. "Well I can't deny the fact that it hurts seeing you with Jungkook but trust me I'm trying my best to get over you ok?" He stated making me feel bad. "I promise you'll find a girl better than me. You'll have your Miss right soon. You just have to take a look around and you'll find someone even better" I responded and he smiled. "I'll try" he replied. "So we're cool right?" I spoke hoping yes for an answer. "No" he spoke bluntly and I looked at him with a sad face. "Not until you treat me ice cream" he said making me feel relieved. "You scared me for once" I giggled and he pecked my cheeks casually.

We stayed there for a while talking to eachother as we cuddled.

Jungkook's P.O.V

I decided to take a walk since I wasn't sleepy from everything that happened. I walked towards the yard to find Chen and Ara all cuddled up like a cute couple. My heart sunk at the view of them. Both of them were hugging and giggling like nothing happened. Chen pinched her cheeks and even pecked Ara's cheeks. Ara did say he was his step brother, but I still was insecure because they weren't blood siblings. 'What if they liked eachother the other way. Did the kiss the other day meant nothing to her? Did she  change the way she looks at me after finding out who I really was?' my head was storming up with these thoughts and I couldn't think straight. My eyes were filled with tears at the sight of Chen and Ara. I'd give up anything for Ara because I really love her. I couldn't hold it anymore so I rushed to my room tears flowing down continuously.

My heart ached and I couldn't bear the pain. It felt even worse than  someone stabbing my heart. My eyes were getting puffy and I could tell that. My tears won't stop falling. 'I've to talk to Ara. I've gotta know if she loves me or not. I can't wait anymore. I can't see Ara with anyone else. I'm high over heels in love with her. I really need to talk to her but I cannot, at least not now. I'll talk to her tomorrow' I thought. I pushed my head in my pillow as I cried my heart out. "I will talk to her tomorrow" I reminded myself as my eyes became heavy and soon drifted off to sleep.

Love cannot be found where it doesn't exist, nor can it be hidden where it truly does.
_______________________________________

Author's note : hey guys new chapter.....if it's boring please bare with it. I'll post another one soon. Thanks for reading and voting. Love 💜💜💜