Chp:8 - The Alley

Ara's P.O.V

It was three in the morning and these guys were already awake. Like who in the world wakes up at three. I don't know why Jin has to stand in the balcony. We shouldn't have given him that room as the balcony of the room faces the main gate. Until and unless Jin goes back in, we won't be able to head out. I glanced across the yard to find a brick wall. Only, if we could climb the wall and jump on the other side, we could get out of the house without anyone noticing us. I looked at Chen and he understood what I was thinking, "I'll go first" Chen ordered. After he successfully jumped on the other side without making noise it was my turn. I climbed the wall but I hit the ground pretty hard scaring the cat who slept peacefully making her meow. Hopefully Jin didn't see us leaving.

Jin's P.O.V

Shouldn't have watched a horror movie. It was 3 in the morning and almost everyone was awake except Namjoon, Suga, Jungkook, Ara and Chen.

*Flash back*

It was difficult for me to sleep because of that demon from the movie but somehow I managed to sleep for a while. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, I almost freaked out. Namjoon was sleeping with the earcods so he couldn't hear the knock and didn't wake up unlike me. I went and opened the door to find a freaked out Hobie. "Hyung I couldn't sleep and Suga hyung wouldn't get up, everytime I close my eyes I see the demon from the movie" he said. "Hobie let me sleep please, find someone else." I said trying to sound as brave as I could when in reality I was just as freaked out as Hoseok. He pouted and I just glared at him, after sometime he left. Thanks to him that I couldn't sleep anymore. He reminded me of that ghost and I couldn't sleep, so I decided to get some fresh air. I was standing at the balcony glaring at the sky when I heard some meowing  but couldn't see anything or anyone. Maybe I was hallucinating due to lack of sleep, so I went back in and slept.

Taehyung's P.O.V

All this while I was trying to sleep but every five minutes Jimin would wake me up because he was scared. Shouldn't have watched a scary movie. Suddenly there was a knock on the door and I was wide awake. I opened the door with Jimin besides me to find a freaked out Hobie Hyung. He was really scared, probably more than Jimin. He saw us and spoke "I couldn't sleep and Suga hyung and Jin hyung wouldn't accompany me" I didn't know what to do, I was wide awake and I don't think I'll sleep any time soon. "Let's watch T.V, I'm sure Ara or Chen wouldn't mind." I said and walked towards the living room. Jimin was feeling thirsty and was telling me to accompany him but I forced him to go alone. I wasn't sleepy but sure was tired. I started feeling sleepy after half hour or so. I went to my room with Jimin and Hobie hyung behind me. Since Hobie hyung was scared and refused to go in his room, Jimin and I let him stay in our shared room.

Ara's P.O.V

We reached the alley and it was pretty scary and considering the fact that I had watched a horror movie the night before isn't making it any easier. We walked in and without wasting any time we started with our search for any clue. I searched through the dustbins as well but there was nothing. 'Damn, this guy knew how to clean his mess' I thought to myself before I spotted some boxes that were untouched and almost hidden. I really wanted to investigate then and hence I proceeded ahead towards them when I heard some footsteps approaching. I indicated Chen and we hid. Two men dressed in black came into the alley "we need to take care of those boxes before anyone finds them" one of them spoke. They took the boxes and left before I could do anything about it. "We shouldn't have let then take the boxes, we could've found some clue" I told Chen disappointed. "No Ara, I think we did right. We have to be careful and not let Mr. Cho suspect that we are here for him, because if he does, he'll do anything and everything in his power to stop us. And we don't want that, at least not yet. Let's just investigate ahead and find out what we can" he said and I couldn't agree less. Mr. Cho was really a very cruel man. All the agents that were on this mission were missing and it couldn't be a coincidence. It had to do something with Mr. Cho finding out about them. Who know how many were killed or hurt in the process of capturing them. Or tortured to get them spill their gutts. That's the reason I'm worried about my father. Hope he's fine. Mr. Kim told us about my father's report on the missing agents. He was so close to find out about where they were kept but he was kidnapped, thanks to Hana. We had to carry out our mission in secret.

We walked down the alley. The alley was really dark and probably nobody stayed here. Maybe it was abandoned. It did have lamps to light the way but they weren't exactly useful. There were windows but nothing could be seen through them. The walls of the alley were in real bad condition. And to my surprise the alley was really clean. As if it was swept and cleaned everyday. It wasn't a big alley but sure was a wierd one. We kept on walking till we reached the dead end of the alley.

 We kept on walking till we reached the dead end of the alley

I heard some footsteps heading our way. With every passing moment the footsteps grew louder. This time it wasn't just one or two footsteps but probably like 10-20 people. Chen and I  looked at eachother at the same time and looking fir a place to hide. We found a narrow place behind the dustbins. It was enough for me and Chen to hide. It sure was smelly but it wasn't like we had any other option. Smeeling gross was definitely better than getting tortured or dying.

The sun was rising and place was getting brighter. I was hoping that we'd leave this place alive and with some clues as well as I hoped that BTS didn't find out that we weren't home. We were hiding and we saw Mr. Cho coming with his henchmen. He ordered one of his henchmen to get tables and chairs. Then man left and soon returned with tables and chairs from God knows where. I looked at Chen a little confused and to my surprise he seemed as confused as I was. Soon enough a well dressed man walked into the alley with a shady hat and sunglasses. It was getting brighter and brighter because of the sun rise. We had to leave, but how? With these people here I don't think we'll be able to leave. I was really worried and so was Chen. We couldn't talk and I was suffocating because of the smell of whatever it was in the dustbin, which definitely was something rotten.

It seemed like Mr. Cho was having a meeting with that guy with shady outfit. We decided to sit there spying on them because we didn't have any other option. The man came and placed a gun on the table. I couldn't really understand a thing that was happening. We are stuck here and can't leave until that meeting is done. We put on our masks and sat there waiting and listening to them. Suddenly I heard a gun shot. Chen looked at me and whispered " what is going on here?" I moved my shoulders whispering a 'I don't know' as low as I could. And there was another gun shot. And a few more.
_______________________________________

Author's note: thanx for reading and voting the story.