Chp : 15 - The Secret

Ara's P.O.V

"Ok I'll tell you but promise you'll still be my friend" she said holding her pinky finger. I locked my pinky with her's. "Promise" I said and she smiled.

"Hana blames me for her mother's death, but trust me it wasn't me. It was her father who killed Hana's mother and blamed it on me" she said tears filling her eyes. "What?" I exclaimed. I didn't see that coming. Mr. Cho killed his wife and blamed it on Jennie? I don't even know what to think. "Tell me" I said and she nodded.

Jennie's P.O.V

I don't know but I trust Ara more than anyone. So I told her. I still don't understand why doesn't Hana believe me. My eyes were filled with tears. "Tell me" Ara said and I nodded.

*Flashback*

Hana and I were very close. We shared anything and everything we could. From secrets to clothes, everything. We knew many things about eachother. We were just kids, immature and always falling in trouble. Hana invited me for dinner at her house once. She said her father wanted to meet me, which means he was the one to invite me. Yeah, Hana and I were like best friends for a long time, but I never really met her family. I did meet her mom once, but I never met her dad.

It was Friday and as usual I went to Hana's house since we walk to school together. Her dad opened the door with a wicked smile, I should've known something was fishy at that instant. I was surprised since her dad was never home. He asked me to wait in the living room till Hana got down from her room. He went in the kitchen and was talking to someone on the phone. I needed water so I just walked inside as it wasn't a big deal, Hana's house was like my house.

"See I don't know anything but I don't want to see my wife alive, she's intrupting and interfering in the business. She won't let me do what I want to so I'll have to kill her. I can't let her live, she knows too much" He paused. "Yeah I'll do it soon enough don't worry. Now I need to go byee." He hung up and saw me standing behind. I was scared and I didn't know what to say or do. I froze in one place, my gaze stern on Hana's father with fear on my face. "Did you hear anything?" He questioned examining myself as responded with a no. "I'll see you in the evening ok? Be sure to be there" he said and left as if nothing had happened. I was scared to hell. I didn't know what he was about to do. I went in the living room without water and met Hana talking to her dad. She hugged him and we left the house. We walked to the school but I was silent while Hana was babbling something. I couldn't focus on anything. It wasn't my business but should I warn her. We reached the school and my whole day went in deciding whether or not to tell Hana's mother about it. But why will she believe me? I kept on thinking and finally decided to tell her on the dinner. I got dressed and went to Hana's house. We had our food and I was still waiting for the perfect moment to tell Hana's mother.

Hana's father suggested Hana to show me their knife collection. Well who has a knife collection? It sounded so wierd. But yet I decided to go see it as both Hana and her father insisted. I went to a room, there was a cupboard where various knifes were arranged. They were arranged very weirdly. It was like if the cupboard fell on someone who's standing in front of it, that person will be dead with knifes pierced in their body. Hana's mother insisted me to take a picture with the cupboard. I didn't want to but I was forced to. I stood besides the cupboard with a hand on my waist and gave a weak smile as I was forced to pose. I had this wierd feeling in my gutt which only grew by the minute but I decided to shrug it off. As I got ready for the photo still uncomfortable and scared, Hana's father pushed me because of which the cupboard fell on Hana's mother. Hana's dad rushed to the Hana's now dead mother who was lying down dead with knifes pierced in her body. The sight of it made me feel dizzy I stood there and saw Hana crying and Mr. Cho moaning his wife's name. I went to console Hana but she pushed me away. "You, it's because of you. You pushed the cupboard and you killed my mother" she blamed me still crying. "I-i-i " I was about to speak but she cut me off "leave now, I don't want to see your face ever again" she yelled and I left the house crying. I was framed, but alive. And I couldn't even go to the cops. Hana's dad had already told them it was an accident and the police believed him since he was the only eye witness.