Chp : 24 - Injured

Ara's P.O.V

My plan didn't exactly work like it was supposed to. Jungkook held my hand ever so gently, but I jumped at the sudden contact and fell on his lap. We were extremely close, I could hear his heart beat which was racing and I think he could hear mine too. I felt his breath on my face and I could tell I was blushing, so was he. He had both of his arms snaked around my waist while my hands were around his neck. My clothes were now absorbing water from Jungkook's clothes. I could feel the water seep into my clothes. He leaned in and I froze. This was going to be my first kiss. Honestly I never kissed a boy before because I never fell for anyone. I didn't know what to do, the butterflies in my stomach had gone wild. My heart started beating faster and I became even redder if that was possible.

The moment was interrupted by Jimin who wanted to come inside. If he catches us in this position, it will be hard for us in the school and maybe later. Panic was slowly taking over me. The door knob twisted and the door was about to open. Jungkook and I both had an eye on the door. It was no time to panic, I don't know what took over me but I quickly pushed Jungkook and stood up with his hands still around my waist. It seemed like time slowed down. I could see the door ajar and I could see Jimin's blonde hair. I pushed Jungkook's hands and quickly distant myself before Jimin entered the room. "Oh, Ara you're here too?" he asked in a shocked tone. "Yeah, I saw Jungkook sleeping in the balcony so I decided to wake him up" I replied. "Hmm, but why are Jungkook and you red? Did I interrupt something?" he asked acting all innocent followed by an evil smirk. "Hey, hyung. STAB IT" Jungkook said annoyingly. "Chill up Jungkookie, why do you have to get angry if you haven't done anything huh? And why are you guys wet?" Jimin asked still confused. "That's because this devil who looks like an angle decided to wake me up by pouring a bucket full of water on me" Jungkook said pointing at me then the bucket. After hearing that Jimin burst out laughing. "Good one Ara" he laughed harder.

Soon both of them started bickering. As I was running late for my routine so I left without interrupting the two. I ran in the bathroom and decided to take a quick shower when I suddenly slipped and fell in the bath tub, spraining my ankle. I tried getting up but I fell down again. I couldn't move and nor could I call anyone to help me. My phone was in my room and yelling for Chen won't work. I tried my best and what seemed like a long time I managed to get out of the bathroom and in my room. Walking on a sprained leg made the pain worse. I texted Chen about the problem and a doctor was called.

*After some time*

The doctor informed that the ankel sprain wasn't that bad and would heal with enough rest, which meant I was going to need to bunk the school. It could be a good opportunity to do some research on my mission. Chen couldn't stay home since he had test while the rest of the BTS except Jungkook had to practice for their upcoming performance. Jungkook helped me pack my bag for the weekend trip to his farmhouse. Jungkook and I talked until both of us fell asleep.

*Time Skip To Friday*

It was Friday already. Chen and I had left our bags at BTS's house. I don't know why but I was excited for this road trip. These guys were really fun. The day went pretty fast. I did go to school since my leg was way better now. Luckily we didn't have any homework so we were free for the weekend. After getting home I took a quick shower and wore shorts and a grey top with a bandana. I stuffed my bag with some necessary things and with some spy gadgets as well. I even took some first aid if we need since I was getting this weird feeling that we might need it.