Epilogue : Part 1

3 years later.....

Y/n's P. O. V

I hopped down the plane taking a deep breath. I was finally in Seoul. The place that changed my life drastically. This is the place where I lost my family, my dad. This is the place I found my love, Jungkook. I found supportive friends who were more like brothers, the rest of the BTS. I had a family that I could've never imagined. Everything had changed since I left Seoul due to my conclusion. I was finally good friends with Yuri even after all of that. She was a nice person.

Now thinking about that, everything had drastically changed. Yuri and I had become very good friends, something I never thought would happen. Chen and his group had made their debut in music industry
and were pretty famous. They were currently at Seoul for some music related work. All I could say was 'everything has changed'.

It was Bts's anniversary which offered perfect opportunity for me to surprise Jungkook. I had finished my hotel management course and was planning to open a cafe with Jin and Chen. Though Jin and Chen were going to do a part time rather than full time due to their music careers. I was actually very excited for that since Jin was going to bless the cafe with his amazing skills and marvellous recipes.

My thoughts were interrupted when I heard a squealing "Y/n, we finally meet after decades. I missed you so much" Yuri exclaimed. "I missed you too Yuri, nice to see you again" I spoke before Yuri gave me a tight hug. "Let's get you to your hotel. I've arranged some good clothes for you, not that your clothes aren't great already" I cut her off by saying "I get it, like a welcome gift?" I asked. "Yes, exactly. I've designed them specially for you. They'll suit you perfectly and got to say you look marvellous in that" she smiled and then winked. I quickly glanced at myself after hearing what Yuri had commented to make sure I looked fine.

Without giving me anymore time she dragged me out of the airport

Without giving me anymore time she dragged me out of the airport. 'This girl is surely very excited' I thought befire giving in. Once we entered the hotel room Yuri quickly pushed me in the bathroom. "Freshen up, I'll get you a fresh pair of clothes before we head to my boutique" she chimed. After I was done freshening up Yuri handed me a pair of clothes. I quickly changed into it and glanced myself into the mirror.