Chp : 27 - Handcuffed

Author's P.O.V

The night was a little chilly and Ara shivered a little. After Jungkook realised it, he quickly gathered woods for the bonfire. Both of them sat under a tree, besides the bonfire and cuddling with each other. None of them spoke a word but enjoyed each other's company. Both of them stared at the beautiful scenery the nature had offered them. Unknowingly both of them drifted off to their dreamlands.

The morning sunlight woke Ara. She woke up to find herself cuddled up with Jungkook. The first thing she saw was Jungkook sleeping soundly with both arms around her waist. The sunlight highlighted his features and made him look like an angel. His beauty mesmerized her. Ara was lost in looking at him when suddenly he spoke "how long are you planning to stare? I don't think I can pretend to sleep anymore" Jungkook said making Ara blush. She didn't say anything. "I really love to see you blush" Jungkook giggled making her redder than she already was. "Umm let's go, everyone will be waiting for us" she said standing up and dusting herself, not knowing what else to do to escape the embarrassing situation. "Why don't you just spend more time with me instead of rushing home?" Jungkook said pulling Ara's hand and forcing her to sit down. "Yah kookie, they'll be worried about us and Jin said that he has planned something for all of us and I don't want to be the one to miss it. So let's go" Ara spoke and pulled Jungkook to his feet.

"When's your birthday?" Jungkook asked out of the blue.

"Huh?" Ara exclaimed.

"When is your birthday idiot?" Jungkook repeated but this time louder.

"Umm...10 October" Ara replied still confused.

"I'm older than you since my birthday is on 1 September, so now you'll have to call me oppa" Jungkook said coming closer to Ara with a smirk playing on his face. She froze in her stance and couldn't think straight. Jungkook leaned in a kissed her passionately. He snaked his hands arround her waist pulling her close. Ara's hands reached Jungkook's hair deepening the kiss. The intense and passionate kiss was broken when Jungkook's lips left Ara's and started kissing her jawline. She qickly turned red and Jungkook chuckled at Ara's reaction. He went down to her neck kissing it but before he went any further Ara slightly pushed Jungkooks's chest creating a gap between them and stopping Jungkook. Jungkook looked at her with a smirk "So call me oppa?" He said with his hands still on Ara's waist. "I'm just one month younger"she whined with a pout as she freed herself from Jungkook's hold and started walking. "That's the wrong way" Jungkook shouted laughing at Ara's reaction.

While walking back none of them realised that they were holding hands. They didn't speak much either as they were lost in each other's thoughts. Ara knew she loved Jungkook but she couldn't confess to him, she didn't know whether to trust him or not but he said he'll wait which somewhat made her feel relived. She didn't know how to face Chen after everything that happened yesterday.

They reached the house and literally everyone gave them glares. They just stood there trying to grasp the situation. Everyone were amused to see both of you return together.

"Hey, where were you guys all this time?" Jin asked more like shot them with his question.

"Umm... we... umm" Jungkook hesitated.

"We went for a jog and then got lost" Ara said trying to cover up. She knew that everyone else but Chen would buy your lies and that's what happened.

Chen's P.O.V

Flashback

I couldn't sleep at night, even after confessing to Ara. I decided to go visit the backyard and spend some time there. As I reached there I heard someone sobbing. I walked towards the direction and saw Jennie. Not sure why she would cry I asked her "hey, what happened?" she looked up and almost jumped as if surprised. "I didn't mean to scare you" I said taking my place besides her.