Chp : 38 - 5 Minutes

Author's P.O.V

Chen and Ara were driving to the place where Mr. Cho had held Ara's father and Jennie. Their plan was pretty simple since none of them liked to complicate things for no reason. Chen was driving while Ara was at the passenger's seat beside him. Unexpectedly her phone vibrated, her frown was replaced by a smile as she saw the caller ID. Sticking to what they had planned she declined the call with a sorrowful sigh. Not seconds later her phone vibrated again but she didn't pick up. Now Chen's phone started vibrating. "They won't quit calling" Chen said before turning off his cell phone. "i know" Ara replied as she did the same.

The place that Mr. Cho had messaged was pretty far away and in the middle of the woods. They took a halt near a cafe to grab some food. They ordered some coffee to keep them awake for the rest of the journey. The coffee did help them lot for the journey. Ara turned on her phone to check for messages from Mr. Cho but there were none. The journey was pretty silent since both of them were tensed about the whole situation.

Ara's P.O.V

I was super tensed thinking about the situation. My heart was beating fast with every passing moment. None of us spoke anything and the atmosphere of the car was pretty tensed. All I could think was of everything that could go wrong. My thoughts were interrupted when my phone buzzed indicating for a message.

"Please leave your car out of the woods if you're bringing one that is. Don't forget to leave your weapons in it since I don't want to hurt you. And I would appreciate if you hurry since Jennie won't be in a nice condition if you don't"

I read the message out loud for Chen. I could feel Mr. Cho's smirk from the other side. As I read the end of the message Chen clenched his fists as I did the same. "I'm going to make him regret it" I spoke as I almost lost it. "You need to be calm to do that because most decisions taken in anger could lead us to death" Chen replied with a serious face.

We were close to the woods now as my heart skipped a beat. All the anger I was holding against Mr. Cho was now rushing in my veins. My adrenaline was kicking in as I clenched my fist. My face was possibly redder than anyone could even imagine. "Hey hey hey, clam your shit down. You can't go inside looking like ummm, well I can't even think of anything as red as you" Chen said trying to clam me down. But how could I be clam when my father and best friend are captured by some gangster. "Breathe in and breathe out miss furious" Chen joked as he took out his gun from his pocket keeping it in the car. "The hell you think you are doing?" I asked Chen as I tried to control my anger. "Trying to keep all the detectable weapons in the car" he replied and gestured me to do the same. As we were done stripping off our detectable weapons like guns and all, we stepped out of the car. "According to the GPS we have to walk three miles more" Chen exclaimed as we began walking.

Unexpectedly Chen stopped mid ways as he turned to face me. "Catch" he said as he tossed the suitcase that contained all the evidences against Mr. Cho. "Huh? Why are you giving this to me?" I asked as I successfully caught the suitcase. "Because I carried it for a long time, it's your turn now" he said as he sat down to tie his shoe lace. "Hey, it's only been 10 minutes and you say you held it for a long time" I replied smacking his head. "Ouch ouch please carry it for sometime" Chen pleaded as he got up rubbing his head where I hit him. The woods seemed strange, it felt like someone was keeping an eye on us. We continued walking until we reached a small house. I was so confused since Jimin once mentioned it was a pretty big hide out. That's when my phone buzzed with a message from Mr. Cho. As I read the message my eyes widened. "What happed? You look worried" Chen asked. "Well he has been keeping an eye on us ever since we entered the forest"

"Welcome to my hideout Ara, well you did make it on time here and to my surprise obeyed whatever I asked you to. Well now that you are here, I would like to test your abilities of being a spy from the organisation. I give you 5 minutes find me, the house will blast if you fail"