Chp:3 - The Mission

(Author's note : I will be using Ara's pov instead of y/n's POV)
------------------------------------------------------
Author's P.O.V

You open your envelope reading all the details about your cover identity. You took your passport and other important documents and kept it in your bag pack
_______________________________________

The information letter said :

Agent y/n

Cover identity as Min Ara

Assignment: To rescue agents and gather information about illegal businesses of Mr. Cho

Other information will be emailed.

Partner's info:

Agent Chen

Undercover Identity as Chen

Step-brother to Ara.
_______________________________________

You went through all the details until you heard a car stop by. It surely Chen as he honked three times in a specific pattern which was your call to leave.
You quickly gathered your things and went down to meet him. You kept your things in his car and asked for his envelope. You took out the information sheet from his and your envelope burning it to ashes.you were hoping no one saw it, as it was pretty early for people to be awake, though the honking could've been a little disturbing but there was nothing you could do but hope that no one saw it.

"I guess we are done , let's go brother" you said and smiled at him, he smiled back and started his car.

"How are you holding up? I know it's pretty hard" he sympathetically asked. "Angry? Sad? I don't really know, but whatever it is. I'll be the one to bring Cho down, if not for me then for my father and other agents who he kidnapped and did God knows what" you replied with enthusiasm and anger. "Well don't forget I'm on this as well, and before doing anything to Cho our first priority is to rescue the agents" he informed "And bring him down" you added making both of you laugh.

You both talked to eachother on random topics during the car ride. Once you reach the airport you were eager to board the plane since you wanted to sleep. Soon enough you were on the plane. As soon as you were seated on your seat which was besides the window, you closed your eyes and drifted to sleep.

*Time skip to the Seoul airport*

You woke up feeling energetic since you had a great sleep. After getting off the plane you and Chen went to the given address.

Ara's P.O.V

'Damn this house is huge. I love this house already' I thought. Suddenly a man who was standing near the door spoke up looking at me. He looked a bit familiar to me probably he was from the organisation as well. "Ma'am you'll have to wait for another half hour since one of the room in the house isn't cleaned yet , so I would suggest you to roam around until the house is ready for your use" I looked at Chen unsure of what to do. He nodded and replied to the man "ok , is there any coffee shop here? I could really use a coffee."

Coffee didn't sound bad, even I could use a little coffee. The man nodded and gave us the directions to the infamous coffee shop. We walked to the coffee shop when Chen suddenly stopped "Ara you should go ahead and order your coffee and wait for me, I'll be back in a minute" he said "why? Where are you going?" I asked. He turned a little red as if he was embarrassed. "Ummm nature's call" he chuckled nervously "oh ok" I replied and he quickly went to the men's restroom.

I put on my face mask since I didn't want anyone to actually know who I was just yet. It's better to be isolated than people knowing about you when you are a spy. I ordered myself a iced white chocolate mocha. After I got my order I began walking, reading the email on my phone which was from the organisation informing me regarding Mr. Cho. Suddenly I bumped into someone spilling my coffee all over him. I looked up to see a cute guy with dark hair who was wearing all black. His black t-shirt was now covered in my coffee. He looked somewhat my age.(imagine coffee on his t-shirt)