Chp : 29 - Blood Shed

Author's P.O.V

Alternate P. O. V

After getting Taehyung back to the bonfire, Jungkook noticed that Ara and Chen were missing. He was about to go to find them when he heard a loud bang from behind him. He turned around only to see some men with guns. "Tell me where these two are" he said holding a picture of Ara and Chen. "Who are you and why do you want to know?" Namjoon said calmly walking in front of the group. "That is none of your business, do what you are told to or else" another man with red hair spoke with gun pointing at Namjoon's head. Namjoon didn't even flinch but just smirked. "Or else what?" Suga spoke. "Or this pretty head will be dead" the man spat tightening his grip around the gun. "We don't know" Namjoon spoke and the man lowered the gun in frustration. "We are not here to hurt you, just tell us where they are or we will have to kill you" said the man yelling. "We'll anyways have to kill all of you since y'all have seen our faces and we do not leave suspects, so tell us and we might give you a quick death" said the red head.

"Why do you want them" drunken Taehyung spoke only to get hit by the goon while one of the other goons shot in the air. "Yah, keep your hands to yourself unless you want to die" Jungkook fairly yelled with rage rushing through his veins. "Jungkookie calm down, we can't fight them without weapons" Jimin whispered to Jungkook trying to calm him down. "You little brats tell us about those two or you will die a painful death" a guy with blonde hair threatened.

Ara and Chen

The gun shots were heard very clearly. Both of them hoped that no one got hurt. They rushed there and hid behind the tree to understand the situation. "Chen go get the guns while I distract them" Ara spoke while Chen nodded. He got up and secretly made his way to the back of his house. It was Ara's cue now so she got up and went straight to where the men were. "You want me so leave them alone" she spoke sternly. Everyone looked at Ara. She got pitiful glances from BTS while satisfied glances from the henchmen. All henchmen's gaze was now fixed on Ara's every move taking full advantage of this Chen sneaked into the house while Namjoon had the red haired guy on the ground with one swift punch. "If you want her you'll have to face every one of us" he spoke. The rest of the BTS was now in a fight back position. Namjoon grabbed the gun and shot the red haired man mercilessly straight in the head. Ara was quite shocked at this scene but was fast enough to gather herself and fight back. Due to Namjoon's actions everyone's attention was on Namjoon. Taking advantage of that Ara charged towards the nearest henchmen and climbed on his shoulder. With a swift move she twisted his neck indicating that the war had begun. "Jungkook and Jimin take Taehyung inside first, we'll follow back shortly" Jin said as he punched a guy who charged towards him. Namjoon shot one man straight in head. Jin twisted a man's arm while grabbing his gun and shooting him. Ara had never seen BTS like this, their eyes were red with anger as if they were ready to kill or get killed for her and Chen. Their good boy look was now turned into something so fierce that it couldn't be described.

On the other hand Jimin and Jungkook helped Taehyung inside. Chen quickly gathered all the types of guns he had. He rushed down to see the maknaes. Chen equiped them with guns for self protection and rushed outside. There were sounds of gun shots and groans. He quickly equiped everyone else with all sort of weapons he possesed at that time. Ara hit a blonde guy from the back who was trying to attack Jin. Hobi gestured Suga and together they killed two men while injuring one. Jungkook being himself rushed out of the house to help his Hyungs. Chen being a professional showed his fighting skills and so did Ara. Jennie on one hand was nowhere to be found, as if hiding from all this. Chen, Jungkook and Ara grouped up and fought the henchmen while Suga and Hobi teamed up. Jimin and Taehyung rushed out for helping as well. Together they seemed invincible. They not only attacked but protected eachother. Chen helped Taehyung and Jimin who were struggling because of five people attacking them at once. He skilfully killed all of them with help of Jimin and Taehyung.

Ara was now cornered by one of the henchmen. She had dropped the gun during fight and so had her opponent. Ara remembered about her blade which was hidden in her shoes. She secretly grabbed the blade hidden in her shoes without the man noticing. Charging towards him while hiding the blade in her hands, the man backed up. She threw a punch at his stomach and the man groaned tilting  down to a side, taking advantage of this she quickly slight his throat. The man's blood spouted as he fell down in a slow motion. Ara smirked as she was confident enough that the man was dead, she charged towards another killing him with her blade. Ara felt a sharp pain on her face as she was hit by a man. His punch was strong enough to send her flying and she landed on her butt. She tasted her blood that dripped from the side of her lips her body was growing weaker and her fist had turned purple. "I cannot let him hurt anyone, I have to fight" she reminded herself and with all the strength left in her she charged towards the man punching his face, knocking him down. Satisfied with what she had done she stood there proudly for a minute.

Someone grabbed Ara's hand from behind while she stood there. She turned around and saw a man with a scar across his face. She was about to punch him but he was fast enough to grab her free hand. He held both of Ara's hands in his one while he used his other hand to hold her one thigh. He picked her up and threw her to the nearby tree. She hit the tree hard almost fell unconscious. She lost all the strength in her. A sudden gush of pain jolted throughout her body. She felt her stomach ache, her arms lost tension and her legs gave up on her due to which she couldn't stand up. Her back was in agony and her body was numb. The man with the scar pointed a gun towards her with a smirk playing on his face. Ara seemed helpless and weak. He was about to pull the trigger but at the right time Jungkook shot the man. The man with the scar fell down dead with blood flowing like a river. Jungkook helped Ara on her feet while Namjoon shot the last henchman. The ground was now covered with dead bodies and blood. All of them wounded and tired but also proud and happy about their victory. "What just happened?" Jungkook asked in shock. None spoke a single word. "Let's get aided and cleaned up and then we'll talk" Namjoon said making his way to the house. Everyone followed him inside and to their respective rooms.

After freshening up and getting treated everyone was feeling a lot better. All of them gathered in the living area and there was an awkward silence. "Why were they here to kill you?" Namjoon asked while Ara and Chen looked at eachother. "Well..." Ara began. "Why didn't you flinch while shooting someone straight in the head? Why was it so easy for you guys? Is it because you have killed people before?" Chen questioned back. "We all got some explaining to do" Namjoon said calmly looking at the group. 

Sooner or later all secrets are revealed. There are no secrets that time does not reveal. Secrets tend to be revealed when you feel loved and protected.
______________________________________

Author's note : hey guys....new chapter..... Hope you're enjoying the chapter. Next chapter is going to be about their flash back and secrets. If you like the chapter please vote for it. Thanks for reading and for all those who voted. Have a great day. Love💜💜💜