Chp : 32 - Shattered

Author's P.O.V

Everything happened so fast and Ara did what she thought was right. Not knowing how much she already hurt Jungkook by rejecting him even when he knew that she loved him. She got up and walked back to her house ignoring everyone. Both of them were equally devastated. Everyone was so confused on what happened to Jungkook and Ara. Chen rushed to Ara's room knocking it constantly but getting no reply. "Open the door Ara please" Chen said trying to get Ara to open the door. "No, Chen go away" Ara cried even harder. "I'm not going anywhere" he yelled as he made himself comfortable at the door for the entire day not moving an inch. Ara finally gave up, she couldn't let Chen at the door for the entire night so she opened the door. Her face was puffy with swollen red eyes and nose flowing. Chen got up taking her into his embrace. She cried the whole Nile River in his embrace. She hugged him tight not letting him go. "let's go in and tell me what happened" Chen said walking Ara to her bed as they sat and talked.

Alternate P. O. V (author's)

Everyone rushed to Jungkook's door. "Knock" Jimin commanded as he pushed Taehyung towards the door. "No, you knock" Taehyung said pulling Hobi from the side. "No no no you knock" he said pulling Yoongi only to get a death glare. "Stop" Yoongi said getting annoyed. He pulled Namjoon's sleeves. "You're the leader, knock" Yoongi commanded while Namjoon looked at Jin with puppy eyes "don't even think" Jin said backing off and throwing his hands up in the air as if surrendering. Namjoon was about to pull Jin when the door they feared to knock on opened wide revealing a man who looked like a zombie. His eyes were swollen and red, his nose was flowing and his face was red as well. Everyone's fear vanished after seeing Jungkook like that, he for the first time looked so vulnerable. "Hey, what have you done to yourself kook" Jin spoke going forward and hugging him. Jungkook hugged Jin back and began crying. "She says she doesn't like me hyung, but I know she does" he whispered crying harder in the elder's embrace. Looking at Jungkook's condition all of them hugged Jungkook at the same time trying to console the younger.

Both Jungkook and Ara spend their night crying with others trying to comfort them.

Next morning as the sun rose, Jungkook was all wrapped up in the warmth of his hyungs who decided to stay for the night with Jungkook. His eyes were puffy and his face looked like a potato, at least that's what he thought. He shook his hyungs who were surprisingly sleeping this late since all of them always woke up before him. As the elder guys woke up they consoled their beloved maknae and walked to their own rooms to get dressed for school. As Jungkook's hyungs parted their ways, he got out of his bed looking in the mirror. He hated how Ara lied to him but he also had insecurity about it being true. He felt confused about his love lying to him. He stared at himself in the mirror wondering what possibly went wrong. He either had to get his love or forget her. Jungkook wasn't ready to forget her, he wasn't ready to give up after all he was the golden maknae who never gives up. His thoughts were interrupted by a knock on the door. The door slowly opened having all of Jungkook's attention as two boys emerged in the room. "We know how hurt you are kook" said Jimin with a bitter expression. "But we have a plan to make this right" Taehyung said as smirk formed on the elder's face.

Alternate P. O. V (Author's)

Ara woke up with Chen's arm around her waist, she couldn't sleep but only think about Jungkook. She didn't know if she was right or wrong but what she did was for Jungkook's safety. She woke up and got dressed for school and so did Chen. She didn't put much effort in dressing up since she wasn't up for it. Both of them were having their breakfast with a bitter expression. The door bell rang indicating that BTS was here. Ara was extremely nervous on facing Jungkook. Chen opened the door and welcomed the guys inside where they were having breakfast, but something felt missing to Ara. "Where is....." she began only to get cut off by Jin who took a chair for himself "Taehyung, Jimin and Jungkook left early they had some work" Ara nodded as she stuffed her mouth with waffles.