二一。

✿

5 minutes
prior to the get-together

Jinyoung and Hoseok sit in the back row of Yoongi's car during the way to the much dreaded get together their friend Namjoon and new significant other, Jin is hosting. The car ride was silent, one was busy driving, the other was paying to his phone, the last one was busy freaking out over the message. He felt like he was going to blow if he didn't tell someone.

The boy knew that he couldn't say it aloud because he didn't want Yoongi to be mad at him just yet. The older boy was rather scary when he was mad, so he did the next best thing.

SNAPCHAT
peachyoung is typing...

SNAPCHAT
from peachyoung!

peachyoung
seokkie

i did something bad

hoesicle
wHAT

what'd you do?

peachyoung
i might've sent jimin a message?

hoesicle
??? and

peachyoung
through yoongi's phone

hoesicle
?

peachyoung
i might've told him that
he was unattractive...

and that he didn't want
to talk to jimin tonight?

hoesicle
why would you do that?

that's so uncalled for.

peachyoung
ikik.

i just, i thought it was your
phone and i got jealous.

it's stupid, i'm so sorry.

hoesicle
yoongi was actually kind
of interested in jimin ...

and jimin's going to think it
came from yoongi... isn't he ?

peachyoung
yeah...

hoesicle
i'm really disappointed in you.

even if it was my phone,
that's an invasion of privacy.

i don't appreciate that.

peachyoung
i'm so sorry

hoesicle
don't overstep your
boundaries, peach.

peachyoung
i'm sorry

sent -
1 second ago

"Hey Hoseok?" Yoongi finally says something and it causes the boy to jolt and accidentally drop his phone, "Do you have the address? I think we're on the right street, but I can't check to see the house number." He chuckles lightly, both Jinyoung and Hoseok mirror his action. "Yeah, hold on."

Before he reaches down for his phone, Hoseok gives his boyfriend a side eye and shakes his head in pure disappointment. If there was one thing he hated most in the world, it'd be bullies. He absolutely hated them and to find out that his boyfriend is one.. he didn't know how to feel.

"Your destination is on the right." Hoseok mimics a GPS and Yoongi shares a quick laugh and nods his head as he pulls up to the fairly sized apartment, "Well, here we are. Welcome to hell."

Hoseok kept his mouth shut because that statement would probably be the most true for Yoongi tonight, but he would make sure to help the most he could to patch up the mess Jinyoung made.

a/n+

QUICK POLL

how do y'all feel about
jungseok/junghope?

yay

or

nay