reunited | bryson tiller

You walked through the busy streets of New York. You were on Main Street trying to get to the pizza truck but there were so many tourists blocking your way so you were just standing stuck.

You groaned and looked down at your red, blue, and yellow Vans you had paired with an Astros jersey. It was summer time so you didn't have on anything underneath, except panties of course.

You finally got to the truck and had to stand behind a line of people. You sighed and rubbed your temples. You were already exhausted and sick of everyone.

You tapped your leg against the pavement while Brent Faiyaz played in your ear. When the song ended you could've sworn you heard someone calling your name but you disregarded it. You finally ordered your pizza and right when you turned around, you bumped into someone, making your pizza drop.

"Fuck." You yelled and looked up at the person. He had on his signature black Nike hat with ripped jeans.

"Bryson..." You looked up at him with watery eyes. Your mood has changed just like that. He always had that effect on you.

"I've been calling your name. I missed you." He kissed your cheek before rubbing your face.

"I kinda heard ya. I missed you too dawg." You kissed his lips. "And ion know why you on some fuck shit, but don't kiss my cheek no mo shawty."

"Come on, you damn New York alien ass girl."

——
lil shorty yadiggggg