birthday | quavo

You twirled around in your bed before falling dead on the wooden floor. You chuckled because it was a everyday thing and checked the time. 11:27 pm. You had thirty three minutes to be ready and to be at Qua's house to give him his present.

You started out by putting on his favorite lingerie set he loved to see you in then slipped on your silk pajama dress on top with your Givenchy slides. Puma and Gucci were for little kids.

You put on a little glitter eyeliner just because you wanted the makeup to run down your face while you gave him the sloppiest most marvelous head he would ever receive in his lifetime.

You put on lotion and sprayed perfume since you showered before your slumber. You left your hair down since it was in its natural waves, which he and you both liked so it was a win win.

It was going on 11:50 so you decided to get a move on. You just grabbed your purse and decided against getting anything else since most of your stuff is at Qua's house anyways.

You got in your sports car and sped to his house because time was ticking.

Once you got there, it was 11:54. You live a mean fifteen minutes away but you were going 60 in a 15 so. You chuckled and walked up his high porch stairs then unlocked the door. You walked up his other stairs and saw him in his bed, sleeping ever so peacefully. Your baby had finally turned 26. He didn't even know yet, but he already looked more mature and handsome, even though he was sleeping.

You crawled at the bottom of the bed all seductive like and checked the time. 11:58. You lubed your mouth up, basically getting the liquid (your saliva) everywhere so your mouth wouldn't dry, to get ready to suck his shlong. He named it Terminator because it always destroys your insides but that's for a different time.

Once you looked down at his boxers you were wondering if you should ride it. You didn't have enough time to think because your watch had started buzzing. 12:00. You put your hair in a high, stiff bun so it wouldn't come loose at all.

You got under the covers and pulled his Calvin's down. He was soft and hairy but you didn't expect anything different from him at 12 midnight.

You wasted no time hitting him with what you called the ultra vacuum succ 3x. He called it the washing machine. Both names worked because either way, you sucked the skin and hair off his dick and left it soaking wet, like he just pulled out of your pussy.

Almost immediately, he groaned and pushed your head down. You bobbed your head up and down just because you know he's gonna keep pushing your head down even harder after each time.

You pulled the dick out your mouth and kissed the tip, his precum coating your lips. You licked the tip before going down on it again, he pushed your head down and kept it down. He does that when he's about to bust. You played with his balls with one hand and trailed your long fingers up and down his hairy chest.

He let out a low, soft groan as his nut went straight down your throat. He loosened up and moved his hand. You came up slowly, his dick soaking wet with your saliva, none of his nut. All of that was down your throat.

You looked up at him and he smiled. "Turn yo lil fine ass around." He said in his raspy voice. It got you even wetter. You did as he said and arched your back better than you ever have.

"Aw yea. Don't lose this arch." He tapped his dick against your pussy three times before slowly sliding in. You immediately started running from the dick, like always. "Uh uh. Don't run na."

You were already crying. You didn't understand how he expected your 119 pound ass to take 11 inches of dick. It was impossible. Completely impossible.

Your head was deep in the cover as he kept stroking. He kept getting faster and sloppier with his strokes. You two's moans kept colliding and echoing off the walls. You already came twice and you were waiting on him.

"Flip over." He pulled out and flipped you on your back. You wrapped your legs around his back while he stroked. His body hovered on top of yours. He pecked your lips after every single stroke.

"I'm boutta bust." He kept repeating while biting your nipple.

"Nut in me." You said and his eyes got big. He looked at you in disbelief. "Nut in me." You said with more bass in your voice to reassure him. Your legs tightened around his back and you wrapped your arms around his neck.

At that point, he was unstoppable. He was beating your shit up. You screamed his name and started playing with your clit. He loved when you did that. Your legs loosened on his waist because the strokes were becoming unbearable.

"Shit, shit, shit." You felt him bust inside of you. It was a feeling you couldn't describe in words, but you knew it felt good. He collapsed on top of you, sweaty and butt ass naked.

"Best birthday present ever. Thank you." He kissed your lips before closing his eyes.

"There's more to come later baby. Just wait on it." You said but you already heard him snoring before you even finished talking. You giggled before rolling your eyes. Your pussy always did put him to sleep. He used to call you NyQuil before he called you babygirl.

You chuckled and pulled the cover on top of you two. You kissed his head before turning on your side and laying against him.

——-
decided to give yall a long one since the regents have been pretty short. andddd i wrote this in front of my grandma sooo yea😂comment what yall think !