Chapter 13 - I miss you

*Katniss POV*

There was I, with my mockingjay suit, in the Capitol trying to kill Snow. The Peacekeepers took Gale a few minutes ago.I hope he is okay.Then I remember that Peeta is alone. I look around searching for him when I see this little girl with two blond braids. She turns around and I see her. My sister Prim. Her lips are just forming my name when the rest of the parachutes go off. Someone pushes me and I fall on the floor. I wanna go protect my sister, but someone is over me, trying to protect me. I cant breath, this person is holding me too tight. Then I hear the bombs. Then person that is over me plants a kiss on my lips. I know those lips, the ones that makes me want more. I hear screams everywhere and I can smell blood. I feel blood on my chest but os not mine. Is from the one that is over me. I move him gently and then I see him, the one I recognize since the moment my lips touch his. Peeta is all bloody. I put my ear on his chest but he isnt breathing. He runned toward me and protect me from the bombs. He died. The one I love even if I didnt realize it before. I run toward my sister, who is also lying on the floor, dead. My two favorite persons, the ones that I actually would risk my life for them, are lying on the floor dead. And all because of me.

-"PEETA, PRIM, DONT LEAVE ME!!", I scream as open my eyes. Oh God, what a nightmare.

I strech, looking for Peeta but then I remember that he is at his house.

"I need him with me", I think as look for the phone that is in my nightstand.

I dial his number. I wait and wait but no answer." I shouldnt bother him anyway", I think, when I was about to hang up, he answers.

-"Hello", he answers yawing.

-"Peeta, Oh God, are you okay?", I ask

-"Kat...Katniss what is wrong?", he asks.

-"I had a terrible nightmare. We were in the Capitol,when Prim died and when the parachutes went off, you jump over me and protect me and then you died. And so did Prim", I tell him with a flood of tears in my eyes.

-"Oh.. Katniss.. its okay. Im here", he says.

-"But Prim isnt..", I say crying so hard I cant continue.

-"Go downstairs and look at the window", he says.

I walk downstairs, move the curtains and I see him streching in a navy v-shirt, his messy hair and his blue eyes looking at me.

-"I know you dont have her bit I promise Ill never let you go. You will never be alone again. I promise"

-"Pe..Peeta, thank you. I love... I love you", I sob.

-"Shh.. I love you more", he replies. Then I yawn and close my eyes, with the phone resting in my chest. I sit on the floor with my head resting by the window.

*Peeta's POV*

-"Pe...Peeta, thank you. I love.. I love you", she sobs.

-"Shh..I love you more", I reply.

She doesnt speak anymore. I walk to her house because I cant see clearly from mine. I look at her window. She is sleeping with her phone resting in her chest. She hasnt hung up. I wont either. I need to know when she is awake or if she has another nightmare.

I tap at her window but she doesnt wake up. I go back home and take my phone.

-"Sweetie, wake up", I say as I walk back to her window.

-"Peeta?", she whispers as she opens her eyes. I look at the window and then she yawns. She hasnt see me yet.

-"Peeta?", she asks again and then she looks at the window and see me.

-"Im here", I say while we stay at each other. We are only inches apart if it wasnt for the window between us. "Now, please go to sleep".

-"Ugh. Okay", she says as she stands up. Then she taps the window and I throw her a kiss.

-"I wont hang up. If you need something just tell me", I say while I see her walk upstairs.

-"Okay, Im already in bed, now I want you to get some rest", she says as she yawns

-"Okay. Love you", and she whispers something but I cant hear. I go back to my house and head to bed. "I only hope I can survive without Katniss", I think as I get into bed

*Katniss POV*

I wake up and I strech my hand, looking for Peeta but I only feel  lonelyness. I  remember last night and that I called him and he made me go downstairs and we look at each other and then I remember him in my window, telling me to go to sleep...

I really wish Peeta could be with me now. I need him badly. But is for his best.

I go downstairs and prepare some waffles for breakfast. After Im done with my breakfast I go upstairs and I put my dad's hunting jacket and his boots and I head down to the woods.

I stop, as usual, at the fence to hear the buzz, but I never do. I take my bow and arrows from the log where I always hide them

I walk deep into the woods. I spend all day there. I got 3 squirrels and a turkey.

After that, I hide my bow and arrows again in the same log and walk to my favorite place here in the woods. The lake.

I cant help myself and I start to cry. "I miss you daddy" I shout. I sit on the edge of the lake. Then I lay down and take a little nap.

When I wake up, it was getting dark so I head back home. I pass the fence, the ruins of what once was 12 and then I enter the Victors Village.

Thats when I hear someone yelling. Oh no! It is Peeta. He is having a flashback.

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣

◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◤◥◤

Oh no! Is Peeta having a flashback? What is Katniss going to do?

cliffhanger until tommorrow.

-

Thank you guys for 190 reads and 18 votes. I love you guys so much.

sorry for not posting in a while but I couldnt but Ill post more tommorow

love,

ツ─LC