Chapter 7- Together

*Peeta POV*

When I open my eyes, she was staring at me. Then she kisses me, like those in the beach, back in the arena. We stay kissing until she stops to grab some air.

-"What was that for?" I ask.

-"Because I have missed you", she replies. Oh god, I love when she says that things.

Then she gives me a peck on the lips but it doesnt give me time to reply.

Then she tries to get up and I pull her closer because I want her with me now.

-"I have also missed you", I reply.

She looks me in the eyes.

-"All I wanna do is be with you",she says.

-"Is that what you want?", I ask her as I grab her by her waist and pull her even closer

-"That is what I want", she says and she stays with me a little more.

"SHE IS A MUTT" Oh no. A flashback is coming, I can feel it.

I push Katniss away and sit in the border of the bed. She sits by my side, masaaging my back.

"SHE KILLED YOUR FAMILY. No, Snow did. SHE DESTROYED 12, No, Snow did.SHE IS GOING TO KILL YOU. No, she loves me. YOU NEED TO KILL HER. I wont because I love her".

Then, the flashback is gone. I dont remeber anything.

Im sitting in the corner of Katniss's bed while she massages my back. I look at her, she looks terrified, but then she hugs me tightly.

But Im worry. I dont remember if I harm her or not.

-"Oh, Katniss Im so sorry. Did I harm you?" I ask hugging her tightly.

-"Forget about me. Im okay. How are you? You did handle that one pretty well", she says.

How could I forget about her. She puts me before herself. And I love her for that.

-"I could never forget you, even hijacked, you know that", then I lean and kiss her.

After the kiss, she pats my leg.

-"So what do you wanna do?", she asks.

I would love to go to the woods with her, see a movie together in the couch, talk about our future, but we cant. Even though I love her I cant be with her.

-"I dont... I dont know Katniss, we need to talk... At least I need to talk, I say.

-"Wanna go downstairs?", she asks and I nod.

We go downstairs. I sit in a chair and Katniss goes to the kitchen and comes back with hot chocolate, my favorite, and some cookies.

-"You shouldnt have bothered", I ask. I know how much she hates cooking.

-"Its okay.., she says, you wanna talk?

-"Katniss, the doctor told me my flashbacks arent getting any better and that is strange so I dont think we should see each other until Im finally recovered, I dont wanna...",she stops me with a long pasionate kiss. Then she sits on my lap.

-"I dont care. We will get through them...together", she says.

-"Katniss, but I dont wanna hurt you.."she stops me again with a kiss.

-"I wanna go to the doctor with you. You will make it. We will make it. I promise", then I kiss her. I love her so much.

-"I have to go to the Capitol to see the doctor. I need to go next week"

-"Then I will go with you. I love you",she says as she kisses my nose.

-"Love you more", I reply

◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◤◥◤◥◤◥◤◥

◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢◣◢

Hope you like it. I hope it's longer than the others. Ill start making them longer because if not Its kind of boring for you guys.

posting more now because I know you guys want more.

THANKS for almost 60 readers!! ilysm

love,

ツ─LC