Chapter 8 - So what are we?

*Katniss POV*

-"I love you", I say as I kiss him. I cant believe I did that. Tell him that I love him. This is the first time I tell someone I love them. Except Prim.

-"I love you more", he replies. How couldnt I have notice before he was perfect for me?

-"I wanna see a movie", I say.

-"Whatever you want, he replies as I walk to the living room, I will go to the kitchen and make you a surprise"

I love his surprises. I choose a comedy movie and then I walk to the kitchen. He looks so peaceful when he bakes. I run and hug him from behind. Then he turns around and throws flour at me and he laughs.

-"Oh, Im getting you", I say while I pick flour and he runs. But then he falls and I try to help him get up but he looks so funny, cover in flour in the floor. I cant help him and I fall over him.

-"Ohh, I fell because of my prosthetic leg, but you just fell because you are dumb", he says laughing and then he leans and I kiss him.

Then I realize Im over him. He doesnt say anything but I know Im not a feather, im heavy so I get up and help him. Then he walks to the kitchen and takes cheesebuns off the oven.

-"My favorite", I gasp as I hug him.

After we finish the cheesebuns, we sit on the couch and watch the movie I picked before. The movie was pretty funny. I love when he laughs. Then, when the movie ended, Peeta went to the bathroom.

So what are we now? A couple? Friends? Should we leave it this way? I dont know

-"I wanna know what is going on in that mind of yours", he says as he walks by. Then he kisses my forehead.

-"Peeta, Im hungry", is all I can reply.

-"What do you wanna eat?", he asks.

-"Emmm...Pizza?"

-"Sure" , he says as he walks to the kitchen.

I dont know what to do. I shouldn't be worrying about this. After all, I have him back. But I cant stop thinking about that.

-"Peeta, Im gonna take a shower!" I yell.

-"Okay, Ill be here if you need me", he yells back.

I go upstairs and take a shower. I can see the scars in my body from the war. I wash my hair and that relax me. I put an orange shirt and some white shorts and braid my hair as usual.

I go downstairs. I can smell pizza from here. Made by my favorite cooker. My boy the bread.

I quietly walk toward the kitchen and I see him setting the table.

*Peeta's POV*

So Katniss asked me if I could make here pizza. How could I say no? So I walk to the kitchen to start with the pizza.

-"I am  gonna take a shower", she yells probably from the living room.

-"Okay, Ill be here if you need me", I yell back.

"Should I tell her how much I have missed her? Tell her that I wanna be with her forever? But, does she feels the same way about me? I think she does, I mean there are no more cameras, games, Capitol for her to be acting.She needs me and I need her.", I think as I bake.

After I start setting the table, I hear her voice.

-"Need help?" She asks me, as she takes some napkins and put them on a table. She looks beautiful. Her hair is all wet in her usual side braid with a shirt with my favorite color.

-"Dont worry, you can just sit there if you want", I say but she ignores me and finishes setting the table while I take the pizza out of the oven.

We sit next to each other and each take one slice of pizza.

-"Katniss, tomorrow Ill go where the old bakery was because some workers are going to rebuild it so I can work again" I say.

-"That...Thats great, can I go with you?, she asks excited.

-" Of course you can", I say as I lean for a kiss.

She stops me before I can kiss her. So I stop and I sit back in my chair. I stare at my pizza but I know something is wrong

-"The pizza is great, thank you", she says

-"Ehh, whatever", I reply still looking at my pizza.

-"Ohh...Really? Come on Peeta", she looks annoyed.

-Do you love me. Real or Not Real?, I ask staring at her gray eyes.

◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤◢◤

◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥◣◥

Oh no!! What is wrong with Katniss? Does she wants to be with Peeta?

Hope you like this long chapter. Posting more tommorrow.

THANK YOU so much for 63 readers!!

Love,

ツ─LC