5-You Can't Reject Me!

Jungkook

|

"What do we have here?My little omega mate."

His voice is so deep...I can't stop shaking,why am I so scared?I shouldn't have this reaction I'm a beta but I can't control any part of my body.I just stood here while he came towards me.My heart was racing and my whole body was heating up mostly my face.

I didn't like this feeling,I thought meeting your mate was supposed to be a nice feeling but I hate this!Im scared!!Some one get me out of here!!

His eyes didn't leave mine as he walked towards me then grabbed my neck harshly.I heard Yoongi's voice but I was to scared to hear anything he said.

The man leaned into my ear and whispered."Don't move."He says sternly.

"P-please d-don't."My shaking increased and so did my heart beat.I knew exactly what he was going to do and I don't want him to do it.

Without hesitation,he bit into my neck and sucked.Pain soared through out my body as I gripped his shoulders,I let out a loud scream.I heard Yoongi's screams but again I couldn't make out what he was saying.

This is wrong on so many levels,I'm a beta,why do I feel so submissive?Its hurts and I want to be mad but all I feel is fear and submission.I want to push him but the urge to let him do anything to me is stronger.

He soon pulled away with force that causes even more pain.I gasped as my body went completely limp in his grasp.Soon enough he pulled me closer and ran away with me.

My eyes were droopy and my vision was blurry.I was losing blood but he didn't seem to care.How could someone be so cruel,especially to their mate.He caused me pain and it hasn't even been a day yet.

Even so,I am not a omega,I know how to protect myself.Well,I mean I don't mean like omegas can't protect themselves it's just that-Uhh-I'm a beta and-Never mind.

I used all of my left over strength and pushed him away.He dropped me and stepped away.I grabbed my neck where bit me and panted hard.

"L-leave me alone!!"I screamed closing my eyes shut.

He smirked and walked to me causing me to step back.Im trembling but I kept my expression still.

"I was actually hoping for an beta mate but...I guess you work just as well."He smirks and strokes my bloody neck and licking the blood.

  I couldn't take it anymore,I'm a beta and I'm an angry beta now!!I want to punch him!Punch him now!!

"I'm not an omega!!"I ran towards him with my fist but he easily caught it without even blinking.

I threw my other fist but he grabbed that one to but this time he turned my around and held me against his chest.He was grabbing my wrists tight and it hurt.

"I-I-I'm not an omega!!Im a beta!!"I struggled in his grasp but he wouldn't budge.

"What're you talking ab-?Oh~I see..okay beta.Why don't we have some fun,hm?"He chuckled and rubbed his groin against my butt.

I gasped and struggled more but he just wouldn't move!Im not even making him flinch or move an inch,What is he?

"Stop it!!"I screamed but he just chuckled and continued"I said stop!!I-i-I'm rejecting you!!"It slipped out but it made him stop.

He turned me around and grabbed my hips tightly.His eyes turned very dark blue and it was very scary but I kept still.

"You can't reject me."He says with a straight face.His grip on my waist tightening I winced and looked up at him"I-I just did!"

He looked at me for a like a minute before wrapping his hands around my waist tightly and pulling me close,he grabbed my hair and pulled my head back causing me to gasp.

He leaned close to my ear slowly and whispered"You can't reject me...submit."He says in a very deep tone than his normal voice.

Shivers ran down my spine as a sudden urge to bare my neck came.What is this feelings?

"N-no!Let-"I tried to get out of his grasp but he wouldn't let me go."Submit."He repeats not effected by my struggling.

My heart made a very hard pump when he said that.And again,the feelings came and that urge to submit rushed through me and it was terrifying.

"I-I'm n-"I tried to speak but he cut me off"Submit!!"He yelled tightening his grip on my hair.

My wolf took over and immediately my hands went limp on his arms as my head lolled to the side.

I'm submitting?!Wolf what're you doing,this is wrong!I yelled at my wolf but he didn't respond.Im a beta,I shouldn't be submitting my neck like this!But it feels so right...why?

"That's a good boy,such a cutie."He lets go and pats my head with a smirk.

My body goes completely limp and I fall to the ground but before I could touch the ground he caught me and threw me over his shoulder and smacked my butt causing me to blush and gasp.

"P-put me down pervert!!"I kicked but again he didn't seem to have a problem carrying me over his shoulder with one arm.This is getting ridiculous,what is he?

"Calm down,that bite is bleeding to much we need to treat it."He slapped my butt again but softer.

I sighed and nodded.I can't believe all this just happened,I could be stuffing my face with cake but instead I'm here with a person that might just be a rapist.Life's great.