7-Meanie!

Taehyung

This kid is dumb first he says he's a beta then lets me take him so I could fix his bite when I could just lick it. I guess it'll better for me to manipulate him.

"Can I get down now? Your shoulder is stabbing my stomach." He whined. I rolled my eyes and slid him off my shoulder and onto his feet in front of me. He held onto my shoulders with wide eyes.

I had to admit, he is the most cutest thing I've ever seen, even cuter than him...

He tried to run away but wasn't quick enough. I grabbed him by his hips and threw him over my shoulder again before rolling my eyes.

"Oh come on!! You didn't even give me a chance!."He whined as his voice squeaked.

I swear everything he does is adorable but I can't start anything with him, I'm only using him to get back at Jimin I'll have to fight the mate bonds. But I doubt I'd fall for this idiot.

I look over at him to see him making faces and murmuring curse words(at me probably) he's a complete idiot. I roll my eyes.

I wonder why he kept calling himself a beta. It's pretty obvious, his omega scent is pretty easy to pick out but... he doesn't submit so easily either. Any other omega would be on their knees with the level of dominance I used on him. But I already know that he is an omega. He submit.

Pretty strong one I guess.

  We finally made to the destination, my house. "Are we there yet?! I'm hungry."He whines. I didn't reply only continued walking further into the house.

"Wahhh!! Is this you're house!?? Put me down I wanna see more!"He struggled on my shoulder so I decided to let him down assuming he wouldn't run.

"Wow!! You're probably so rich!!"He runs around and soon lands on the couch. He is such a child.

"Okay, you've had your fun now let's heal your bite."I gesture him to come back to me as I sit down on a chair in the dining room.

He pouts and walks to me with his hands behind his back. I bite my lip to prevent myself from "uwu"ing. Why is he cute?

He stands in front of me looking down at me with clueless face. I smirked already knowing what I'm going to do with him. I spread my legs and pat my thigh.

"Sit." I order.His eyes widen as he looks at my thighs."o-on you?"He bites his lip."Yes, Sit now."I order again but more sternly." A-are you s-su-".

"Sit!"I cut him off.

He jumps and quickly but steadily climbs onto my lap with his legs either side of me. He's beautiful thick thighs completely spread for me. He wraps his arms around my neck.

"U-uh..i-" I shush him by putting my finger on his lips. He blushing and nods.I look back down to his thighs and started caressing them slowly, occasionally squeezing them. His squirms and whimpers make it harder for me not to bend him over this table and fuck his brains out.

Of course I could but I love his innocence, it makes him different.

  I guide my hands up to his waist almost gasping at how slim they were. This kid is really something else. I look down at something poking my elbow,to see his hard on. I smirk and chuckle looking back at him.

His cheeks were as red as tomatoes as he asked "p-please....please kiss me." He whimpers out.

Oh god.... this kid will be the death of me. I would love to kiss him but...I'd love it more if I hear him beg.

"No,beg me pup."I smirk as his hips buck against mine. Our chests touching, noses touching and lips inches away from each other.

"Please! Please! Just one kiss!! I really need it!"He whines as he jumps up and down on my lap.

This is so fun to watch. I can already smell his pheromones and it's smells so delicious. I just want to eat him right up.

"Not enough."I whisper in his ear as I bite and lick his earlobe teasingly going down to the other side of his neck where I didn't bite. I sucked and kissed so gently.

"Meanie." He pouted as I chuckled." Want the kiss or not?"I asked in a deep raspy voice knowing it would effect him.

"I want it please!! Please!! M-master....I really need it."He whines but said the last part in a flirty tone.

  "I prefer daddy but that'll do." I said before grabbing the back of his neck and pulling him for a rough and deep kiss. He gasped but quickly kissed back. I smirked as I felt him rub his erection on me while moaning. 

This kid is shameless but I like it.

I buck my hips against is causing him to gasp between the kiss as I quickly stuck my tongue inside his mouth. I licked and bit everywhere I could.

I pulled back to look at his face to see his eyes watering, his cheeks red as hot sauce and drool all over his chin. I scoffed.

"How lewd."I leaned in to his mark that red and still dripping with blood and slowly and teasingly licked it. He moaned out loud as if he had just came.

I looked down to his pants and pulled it down a bit to see it stained with a white substance. I threw my head and laughed.

He did not just come from his bite being licked. Imagine him being in heat!!

"I-I didn't know licking I-it would make it s-stop.." He panted. I shrugged secretly happy that he didn't realize I brought him here for nothing .

His widen as he raised an eyebrow." Wait!! Then you didn't have to bring me here!! You could've just licked it when we were there, you tricked me!!" He jumped off me and pointed at me.

Back to his old childish self.
"Oh yeah well that doesn't beat you just cumming from being licked." I stood up and fixed my clothe.

He gasped and blushed looking down at his pants.

"Meanie!"