8-New Student

"I hate him!!"

Jungkook and Yoongi say at the same time while stomping their way into the school.

"So arrogant!" Yoongi stated"So Cocky!" Jungkook continued.  Once they realize what they're doing, they stopped and looked at each other with confused expressions.

"Who are you talking about?"They asked in unison.They frowned thinking about the person." Jimin!" "Taehyung!!"

They said together. They looked blankly at each other until Yoongi sighed and rubbed his temples. "You know what? Let's just....let's just forget about it for now and get to class." Jungkook nodded in agreement.

"Did you hear? There's a new student?"

Yoongi and Jungkook's ears both perked up while secretly listening to the two girls conversation.

"Yeah, I heard he's Jimin's friend and he's so fucking hot!!" The girl said enthusiastically.

Yoongi and Jungkook looked at each other with a worried expression. They were both thinking the same person and they both knew it.

"Taehyung!!" They yelled together.

Taehyung going to school with them?! It'll only be hell for both,especially Jungkook. They couldn't believe it.... literally. They're just assuming that it's Taehyung considering it's a Jimin's "friend" and Jimin just came to the school.

"Wait! Don't panic!! We're not completely sure it's him."Yoongi pointed out holding onto Jungkooks buff shoulders.

"You're right, you're right! I mean Jimin must have a lot of handsome friends right!?" Jungkook smiled crookedly

Even though they were talking as if they're relaxed but they were stilling leaning towards the side of their mind that told them it's definitely Taehyung.

"Hey pup." A deep raspy voice came outta nowhere. Jungkook and Yoongi jumped when they felt a tall dark presence behind them. They whipped their heads around to see a chest . "Should we look up?" Jungkook whispered to Yoongi still looking at the chest.

"...as much as I don't want to...we already know who it is."

They heard a deep chuckle coming from up above. They looked up and saw the one and only Taehyung. Jungkook gulped as Yoongi glared at him.

"Why are you here!? So you could hurt Jungkook like you did yesterday!? No I won't allow it!!" Yoongi yelled pushing himself into Taehyungs chest who awkwardly walked backwards.

  "What you did yesterday was unacceptable!! You shouldn't do that to your mate the first time you see them!!"

By now everyone was looking at them with confused expression. While Taehyung had a blank face as if he was unaffected by Yoongi's rants Jungkook was scared out of his Tim's.

What if Taehyung got angry at him because of Yoongi? He looked pretty mad, what was he going to do to Yoongi? He had all these questions in his head. He didn't want anything bad to happen so he took action.

"Yoongi sto-" He spoke But was cut off by a deep voice.

"Yoongi." Jimin spoke in his alpha voice causing everyone to stop and turn his way. He walked up to Yoongi and pulled him from the collar of his shirt and dragged him away.

"Hey!! What do you think you're doing let go of me!!"Yoongi kicked and screamed but Jimin kept on dragging him along as if he was a bag of feathers.

"Quit making a scene." Jimin said. He kept walking until they were out of sight leaving Jungkook with Taehyung and the other people's nosy ness.

Jungkook was shaking as he looked down at Taehyungs feet. His face red as he played with his fingers. He didn't dare look at Taehyung after what just happend.

"I-you-he-sor-I mean-I didn't mean for t-that to h-happened....sorry." He said ever so softly and quietly.

  It was quiet for a second until Taehyung decided to take Jungkook into the bathroom when he noticed they were causing too much attention.

"Now that we're alone."Taehyung pulled Jungkooks hair back harshly causing Jungkook to whine and grab Taehyungs hand out of instinct.  "Why aren't you looking me in the eye,pup?"

   Taehyung tilted his head sideways looking at Jungkooks mark which was a clear view considering Jungkooks head was pulled back all the way.

"I-I-i...I'm s-sorry."Jungkook whimpered still shaking against Taehyung's chest. Taehyung raised his eyebrow as he let go of Jungkooks hair. Jungkook sighed in relief. He tried to back away from Taehyungs chest but he was stopped by the bathroom wall.

"Your friend is really something,isn't he. What's his name?"Taehyung chuckled remembering what just happened.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow as he looked up at Taehyung with his big black doe eyes." My friend?? You mean Yoongi?"

'What does he want with Yoongi?'Jungkook thought.

"Yeah that one...he's Jimin's mate right?" Taehyung deeply asked as he put his hand beside Jungkooks Head on the wall.

Jungkook nodded still confused about the fact his own mate was asking about his friend. Taehyung hummed rubbing his chin.

' they don't seem to have a good relationship though, considering the fact that Yoongi was kicking and screaming when Jimin was taking him.' Taehyung thought.

"I need you do something for me." Taehyung said leaning in close to Jungkooks face. Jungkooks face heated up until it was completely red. The fact that his mate was so close to him like this made his heart beat wild.

"W-why s-should i help you?" Jungkook said instantly regretting it when Taehyungs eyebrows furrowed.

"S-sor." Jungkook started But was cut off.

"Why should you help me??"Taehyung chuckled " Because...I'm your mate. You don't want to disappoint your mate do you? You don't want me to hate you right?" Taehyung leaned in so close until their noses were touching.

Jungkook gulped as he looked straight into Taehyungs dark red eyes as Taehyung looked into Jungkook big doe innocent black eyes.

"N-n-no! Please don't hate me! I'll do anything! Don't hate me." Jungkook whined grabbing onto Taehyungs shirt tightly as his eyes tear up.

Jungkook has had many people in life including his parents leave him and not love him the way he did. If his mate ever left him because he didn't love him. He'd break completely. He already feels like he wasn't good enough for anyone, he didn't want to feel that way towards his mate.

  Taehyung was using it as an advantage...but there was a painful feeling of guilt deep inside his heart he wanted to ignore.

Taehyung smirked licked down Jungkooks neck down to his bare chest. Jungkook mewled and moaned at the new pleasurable feeling. Taehyung bit and sucked everywhere he could until hickeys were scattered all over Jungkooks neck and chest and until Jungkook was a red, teary, and moaning mess.

"Good boy."