34-Yoongi's Idea

I can't stop playing ROBLOX

——-

Yoongi

  Jungkook and I were sitting on his bed. He was crying very hard so I put my hand on his back and rubbed it. "I-I-" I sighed not being able to form words. I tried again. "I'm sorry he did that, It was very unnecessary. I-I-I apologize on his behalf." I bit my lip. That was a trashy apology. Jungkook shook his head furiously into his hands before he looked up at me. "NO!" He screamed "This is all my fault!! If I wasn't so fucking stupid none of this would've happened. Jimin should've killed me on the spot" He sobbed.

  "Jungkook no don't say that. You don't deserve any of th-" "I do! I betrayed you and almost got you raped because I was so attached to a mate that didn't even want me." He cried. That's also true but still- "You saved me Jungkook, I know you betrayed me but its all about sequence." I insisted. He shook his head and stood up. "Yoongi you don't understand...Taehyung hates me so much but I love him a-and that's so fucked up. Knowing from the beginning I knew he hated me but I just went along with his stupid plan." He paused and wiped his snot. "Now I'm pregnant and I betrayed my best friend ." Hold on what? "God knows where Taehyung could be?"

I stood up and furrowed eyebrows in confusion "What did you just say?" I asked coming closer to him. He did not just say he was pregnant. "Did you just you were pregnant?" I raised my eyebrow. He sniffled and looked at me. "Y-yeah I'm pregnant now, and Taehyung doesn't ev-" He started but I cut him off. "What!? How are you pregnant? All my life I thought you were an alpha or-or a beta and now you're pregnant?" I said rubbing the temples of my head in confusion.

"Oh yeah, you don't know. I'm an omega but like stronger than most." He giggled. Wow bipolar much? "Jungkook holy shit you're pregnant." I exclaimed and jumped excitedly with a large smile. Then I realized Jungkook was pregnant because of an asshole." Jungkook holy shit you're pregnant ." I say worriedly and he sobbed." I know!! What am I going to do!!"

I ran a hand through my hair and sighed. I honestly forgive him and I know he was being manipulated from the start. That damned Taehyung, Jungkook is so innocent and sweet why did he do him like this. Jungkook obviously still loves him and it's all one-sided, but maybe not.

"Jungkook do you love Taehyung?" I asked and he stopped fiddling with his finger and nodded hesitantly. "I'm sorry" He said softly. "Don't apologize Jungkook, it's normal he's your mate." "I know but he is such a meanie!" He sobbed and I pulled him into a hug letting him cry on my shoulder.

Jungkook was broken

I lifted my head when I heard a knock on the door." I made noodles come eat" Jimin said quietly behind the door. "Jungkook let's go eat okay?" I said softly and he sniffled but nodded.

We went down stairs and Jimin was sitting at the dinning table all alone slurping on his noodles. He still looked angry. I sighed as I sat down. I looked at Jimin and watched him until he looked back at me. "Jungkook's pregnant you know?" I asked with furrowed eyebrows.

Jungkook looked down and Jimin looked over at Jungkook then back at me before shrugging. I felt anger rise in me again as I slammed my hands on the table. "You don't even care?! You could've fucking hurt the fucking baby and you don't care?! You're heartless!" I yelled and he didn't even flinch. I sighed.

"It's none of my business, my only business is keeping you out of harms way." His eyes moved to Jungkook. "Which Jungkook put you in." He growled at Jungkook and Jungkook jumped.

"Yeah but you could also keep in mind that your also putting other people in harms way. Jungkook really could've gotten hurt!" I fired back.

He didn't respond and only slurped on his noodles. I rolled my eyes and slumped back in my seat. He is acting immature. I can't stand him sometimes. You can't keep some one out of harms way while other people are getting hurt, that's just not fair.

"I made a call to my uncles secretary and he said that he'll book us a flight back to Seoul." Jimin said nonchalantly and I gasped. "Really? We'll be going back home?" I jumped excitedly. Jimin chuckled and nodded.

This is great. I honestly didn't think we'd be getting out of her any time soon. "Jungkook you hear? We'll be going back home." I exclaimed. He looked up with teary eyes and smiled weakly. "T-that's great." He sniffled and my smile fell.

"Jungkook's what's wrong?" I asked honestly cornered. He shook his head and wiped his tears. "I-I don't know...I should be h-happy but I-I'm not." He sniffed. Jimin rolled his eyes. "He doesn't wanna leave Taehyung." Jimin scoffed with a 'duhh' tone. I 'oohh'ed and looked back at Jungkook.

"He did terrible things to you and you still want him? Thats pathetic."Jimin spat and stood up. He looked at me with guilt in his eyes but it quickly went away. "Jimin!! Fuck off!!" I screamed angrily.

I took Jungkook back up stairs. We had already finished the ramen. I looked him the eye." Jungkook I-" "I know it's wrong! I know he did so many bad things to me and I still want him..." he sobbed." Jimin's right, I'm pathetic." He sniffed.

"No no no, Jungkook that's not true."I rubbed his back." You can't help but want him, he's your mate. You're bound to love him." I said sincerely.

He nodded and I continued "I know you don't want to leave him but for now I think that's best. We've been through so much already, I think we shou-" I started "your only saying that because you have a nice mate that willing to take care of you." He looked alway.

I wasn't offended at all. I know what he is feeling and he wasn't in the right state of mind. He didn't mean it.

"Jungkook-" I stopped.

I really don't know what to do. I know the best thing to do is to go back to Seoul but I know where Jungkook was coming from. He couldn't hate his mate and being separated from them would be like hell. I know Taehyung is feeling the same thing Jungkook is feeling, the mate bond is always strong.Taehyung just needs to open his eyes-no someone needs to open his eyes for him. He is so stuck on the past he had completely ruined his present.

I gasped.

"I'll talk to Taehyung."