22-Flashbacks pt.1

This chapter is a bit messy but I'm tryna put all the answers in one chapter so I could just write the rest without having to worry about the flashbacks and stuff please understand 💜💜

———————————————

"FUCK I DIDNT USE A CONDOM!"

Jungkook gasped and sat up sitting right next to him. "B-babe don't worry I'm a beta I won't get pre-"

"You are not!! Oh, fuck your gonna be pregnant and then...Fuck!! I wasn't thinking straight!! I had too much on my mind!!" He pulled his hair. He didn't want a baby, not now it's too early they're too young and especially because he knew he couldn't care for a baby, he couldn't even care for Jungkook.

"T-t-tae if you're that worried I-I'll take pregnancy pills if you like" Jungkook rubbed Taehyung's shoulder trying to calm him. "That's not gonna work!! You're a guy, they haven't made that yet!!"

Jungkook was depressed, his own mate hated that fact that he was having a baby. His baby.

"You know what..it could just be a false alarm...yeah, you could actually be a beta..that's not something we should be worrying about.."

Taehyung was most definitely still worried but he had other tasks at hand. He didn't have time to worry about his mate. He told Jungkook the plan and they proceeded.

————————

Jimin cried and cried onto his pillow as memories rushed back.......

  Flashback

  Jimin and his best friend Taehyung just got into middle school and they were thriving. They were the most popular in elementary school and they knew history would repeat its self. They walked into the school with their heads held high like they could conquer the world. They looked around as people stared in envy.

  "These people are ugly." Taehyung said cringing. Jimin scoffed and shook his head" It'll be easier to beat the shit out of them cause their face is already fucked up" Taehyung shook his head at that. Though Taehyung joked around when Jimin said this type of this stuff, he knew Jimin had a problem and inside he didn't think it was funny. If someone walked the wrong way in front of Jimin, they'd be a reported murder on the news.

  It was pretty scary that a 13 year old like Jimin could have so much power. Well, he has lived alone all his life..considering he killed his parents in front of all the students when he was just 8. All his life, he has only known violence was the key to everything and it kept living by that because it did get him everything, but violence wasn't going get him one thing he wanted most.

     They soon got to class...30 minutes late of course. It was already time to go to 2nd period...they skipped that too.

  Soon it was last period and Jimin and Taehyung had already left. Thankfully Jimin didn't kill anyone today let alone hurt them. He was pretty calm...which was rare. Usually every little thing would anger him and he would go on a killing spree but today was different. He kept repeating the same words. "Today will be a good day I just know it."

  Instead of going home they stopped by the convenience store to get some snacks.  Jimin was feeling a little lightheaded but he ignored it.

"Jimin put that beer back, we aren't allowed to get that" Taehyung exclaimed as he saw Jimin bring two packs of bud light. Jimin laughed at that. "Says who?" Jimin brought to the cashier as Taehyung whispered. "The law" "Law my ass." He put the beers on the counter and looked straight into the cashier's eyes. The cashier was an 18-year-old beta male but he was shaking under the eyes of the young alpha. "What are you waiting for?" Jimin furrowed his eyebrows at the cashier. "Ummm y-you can't buy that." He stuttered. Jimin laughed and it rang through the quiet store. "Your right I can't buy that, so I'll just take it." Jimin smiled and started walking out the door. Taehyung ran after and grabbed his shoulder. "Jimin you can't do-"  "Shhh just go home, here take your stuff." Jimin handed him his stuff and walked off opening a bottle of his beer. Taehyung sighed and did as he was told.

   Jimin kept walking and drinking but he didn't know where. He started getting a little tipsy just when he was about to fall, someone caught him. Someone with the most amazing sceng, it made his head fuzzy. "umm are you okay?" The boy asked with the most softest voice. Jimin looked at him with a dazed stare. "Beautiful..you're so beautiful. My beautiful mate." Jimin said his voice getting louder as he grabbed the boy with a tight grip. "S-stop, you're hurting me!!" The boy screamed as he tried to pry Jimins hands off. He managed to and he ran as fast as he could. Jimin only stared at him run knowing well that he could find him again.

    A few weeks passed and Jimin had only went to school for 3 days. He couldn't get the boy or his scent out of his mind. He had to find him and that's what exactly what he is going to do.

  He went back to the spot he found him at and tried to trail the boy's scent but he couldn't. He screamed in anger. He trashed the whole area leaving cracks in the ground and walls. He somehow traced the boys scent and he growled following after it.

  It led him to a large house that was surrounded by other big houses. The scent got stronger and Jimins wolf was getting impatient telling him to get in the house and get his mate already. It's only rare cases that alpha find their mate at a young age, Jimin was one of the rare cases. He smirked and ran up the entrance. He debated whether or not to knock but he didn't want to scare his mate so he knocked.

  "Coming!" A female voice yelled as he heard footsteps coming to the door. The door swung open and a women in her early thirties smiled brightly at Jimin. She had short black hair and red lipstick on. "Hi, how can I help you?" Jimin ignored her and looked around for his mate, his eyes passed an older man with white hair who happened to be a alpha also until he locked eyes with his mate he was shaking in his seat. Jimin smirked wildly and walked towards his mate shoving the door away.

"Mate." He growled. "Excuse me but you ca-"  Jimin ignored the mom and walked closer to his mate who has now gotten up was backing away. "SIR! GET OUT OF MY HOUSE NOW!" The dad said in his alpha voice. Jimin furrowed his eyebrows and turned to look at the dad.  Jimin looked the dad straight into his eyes and said in a deep voice "Are you trying to keep me away from my mate?"

"I don't know who you are...but I don't want you anywhere near my son!"

  Jimin scoffed and looked back at the dad. "You're going to regret this....just you wait." He laughed loudly walking out of the house.

Jimin wasn't at all worried because he knew he'd have his ways.

————————
First part of the flashback..sorry if it's already too long the next one will be the last flashback for now. Btw I have 12k reads and over 500 stars but only 22 followers 2+2=9??? Doesn't add up.

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜