10-Confusion

Yoongi ran and ran until he heard Jungkooks faint cry's. He looked around trying to find him when he saw him in the corner of his eye. Jungkook was on the floor against the wall with his face in his hands, he was shaking and trembling and as Yoongi got closer,Jungkooks faint cry's became loud sobs and gasps of air.

"Jungkook!!" Yoongi yelled as he ran over to Jungkook and kneeled in front of him. Jungkook up at Yoongi with teary red eyes and a snotty nose. Yoongi has never seen him look so small and defenseless...almost like an omega. "What's wrong?" Yoongi asked rubbing Jungkooks back trying to calm him.

Jungkooks shakes his head as he cry's "I'm s-sorry....Yoongi. You're best f-friend and I w-wouldn't hurt you on purpose.."he stutters hugging Yoongi and stuffing his face in his chest.

Yoongi hugged back confused to why Jungkook was saying this stuff "i know you wouldn't...but why are you saying this? What happened?" Jungkook lifted his face and wiped all the tears and snot off his face before shaking his head "it's nothing...everything's fine.." Jungkook put on a small smile.

Yoongi nodded helping Jungkook stand up. They walked out the bathroom and bid they're goodbyes then headed to their classes.

"What just happened?" Yoongi asked himself as he walked down the hall looking down. He was still confused as to why Jungkook confessed all that stuff and why he found him crying on the bathroom floor.

"It's nothing....Everything's fine."

  'Everything is not fine...what's going on?' Yoongi thought.

He got to his class and walked in. As he opened the door he hoped it wouldn't make that creaking sound so no one would notice but unfortunately it did. The teacher stop talking as everyone looked at him. He sighed.

"Sorr-" Yoongi tried to break the silence "go sit down. Next time this happens, you're going straight to the principals office." The teacher sternly says going to back to the lesson. Yoongi sits down in his seat next to his friend Namjoon.

Namjoon turns to him in a worried expression. "You missed half of the class dude, what happened?" He asked.

  Namjoon was a beta and his alpha mate was Jin.

Yoongi shook his head looking down at his desk with an expression that seems like he just saw a ghost.

"it's nothing, don't worry."

Namjoon sighed and nodded not believing it was "nothing"

Yoongi was lost in his thoughts as thoughts that didn't even make sense came to his mind. He couldn't get the fact that Jimin said he loved him out his head.

"I love you.."

Yoongi blushed and smacked his face with both of his hands.  He shook his head trying to get these thoughts out of his head but only more rushed in.

'Isn't it to early??'

'Do I love him too?'

'It doesn't really matter because we're mates it's bound to happen someday'

'But He is so mean and he is such a jerk!!'

'But He is so hot and so.....seductive!'

'Aish Yoongi, What has gotten into you??'

His thoughts went on until he heard his name being called loudly.

"Yoongi!"  Namjoon yelled. Yoongi gasped and stood from his seat as an instinct. "What are you doing? The bell just rang." Namjoon chuckled gesturing Yoongi to follow him.

"O-oh." Yoongi followed him as they walked out the classroom." Why is your face so red?" Namjoon raised an eyebrow.  Yoongi then realized his face felt very hot. He touched his cheeks and shook his head.

"It's not red! You're seeing things!! Good bye I gotta go!" Yoongi insisted as he walked away quickly. Namjoon shrugged and walked away also.

  Yoongi looked down whilst walking to his locker. His heart started beating as he remembered the last thing that happened when he was a near a locker. He touched his neck and thought of what Jimin did to him.

"Cute."

The smirk he had when he said that had Yoongi squirming as he stood there trying to open his locker. The way Jimin portrayed his dominance against him had him whimpering quietly to himself. He shook his head and smacked himself once again.

"Snap out of it Yoongi!" He whispered yelled.

He opened his locker and took his backpack out of it and swung it on his back while closing the locker with his other hand. As he turned around to walk out the door he saw Jungkook running towards something and start talking to the person. He couldn't see the other person because a wall was covering them but as he got closer, he saw Jungkook talking to Taehyung.

Yoongi widen his eyes thinking about running over there but stopped when he saw Jungkook give Taehyung the biggest hug. Jungkook had his arms around Taehyungs neck as Taehyung had his around Jungkooks waist gradually moving lower until it landed on Jungkooks ass.

Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed watching the scene unfold. "What the fuck?" As he was about to walk over there he noticed Taehyungs eyes catch his eye. They made eye contact and Yoongi looked angry with him while Taehyung just smirked.  Yoongi got closer but before he could do anything Jungkook pulled Taehyung somewhere without even acknowledging Yoongi.

"What the actual fuck."