42- I think Tf not

Yoongi ran and ran through the asylum searching for the exit with a fast beating heart.

" 's cold." Jungkook said weakly on Yoongi's back. Yoongi stopped and noticed Jungkook was naked. "Oh god Jungkook! You must be freezing." He said worriedly and looked around.

They were a lot of beds so there's bound to be a blanket or some sort.

Yoongi ran into every room but couldn't find one until he saw a thin white blanket laying on the ground and he immediately went to grab it.

"I know this is not much but this is all I could do for now." Yoongi said wrapping Jungkook in the blanket.

Yoongi ran until he knew where he was actually going. He left through the door and saw Jimin's car parked on the dry grass and he internally sighed in relief.

He ran over and hoped it was open and fortunately it was. He opened the back seat and slowly and carefully out Jungkook in. He went around to the drivers seat before he realized. He didn't have the keys.

"Fuck!!" He cursed. Then he looked in the key hole and saw they keys already in. Jimin must of planned everything.

"I love that man so much." He said twisting the key and turning the car on.

"Hang tight Kookie I promise you'll be safe." Yoongi assured and pulled out of the drive way.

He didn't know wether to go to hospital. It was probably the best idea but what was he going to say? A crazy man whipped and torched his bestfriend? Obviously not so he decided to take them back to the house.

Yoongi knew what he was doing. He knew what Jungkook was going through and even more actually so patching up some whip marks was easy stuff for Yoongi.

Yoongi drove to Jimin's place and quickly parked the car in the garage and took Jungkook. He struggled to get Jungkook on his back but Jungkook kinda knew the situation so he got on.

Yoongi hastily took Jungkook to the room and laid him on the bed.

"Jungkook stay with me for a while, I'm going to bandage you up." Yoongi assured getting the first aid kit.

"W-where's T-tae?" Jungkook asked weakly trying to sit up but Yoongi rushes over to settle him down.

"Taehyung is alright but you're not so don't try to move Jungkook. You're badly hurt." Yoongi said pulling a chair up to the bed. Yoongi started to slowly put medicine on the wounds and Jungkook hissed.

Then he started crying. "Kookie what's wrong? It hurts that b-"

"M-my Cubs..." he sobbed.

Yoongi's eyes widened. "M-my cubs are d-dying." He cried heavily. Yoongi almost gasped, he had totally forgotten Jungkook was pregnant.

"Jungkook I'm so sorry." Yoongi said softly before continuing to bandage Jungkook's wounds.

"Don't give up yet Jungkook. When you start feeling better maybe we can go to the hospital and-" Yoongi tried "No...Taehyung doesn't want the babies." He said sternly while looking down sadly.

Why is it you look more broken every time I see you? Yoongi thought.

"Don't say that, you don't-"

"I do, he hates me and the babies. His babies."  Jungkook said and Yoongi but his lip honestly not knowing what else to say.

"I hate him...I hate that fucking asshole. I fucking hate him. I hope he dies, I hope Mr Kim fuckin-"

"Jungkook!" Yoongi stopped him. Jungkook has never said anything like this before. Mr. Kim must have done something terrible to him.

"Jungkook tell me what happened in there." Yoongi said seriously putting a hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Nothing." He said nonchalantly stilling looking down at his lap. "No Jungkook, tell me. You love Taehyung and you would never say stuff like this." Yoongi said and Jungkook looked up at him and then he started crying.

"I know-i know..I don't know w-why I love him so m-much. I hate it." He sobbed wiping his eyes and Yoongi just listened.

"'Mr. Kim s-said Taehyung was always this terrible and t-that he doesn't actually love me and h-he'll never love me...he said Taehyung only wants me for s-sex." Jungkook said weakly and Yoongi shook his head.

"That's not- you should you know Taehyung loves you so much. You don't even understand Jungkook." Yoongi said with a smile on his face that calmed Jungkook.

"R-really?" He asked with big eyes. "Yep, Taehyung cried to me saying how he regrets everything and how he wants to t-"

"Lair!" Jungkook yelled. "He's a lair! HE DOESN'T REGRET A SINGLE THING!" Jungkook screamed pushing Yoongi away.

"C-calm down." Yoongi tried softly walking up to Jungkook who was now standing with his hands gripping his hair angrily.

"NO! I won't calm down! I will never forgive that fucking bastard! I hate him so much...he killed my babies." His voice slowly went down as he cried again.

"Jungkook l-" Yoongi tried once again but Jungkook fell to the ground holding his bare stomach protectively.

"P-please...please leave me alone." Jungkook pleaded his eyes full of tears. "J-"

"Please." Jungkook begged looking at Yoongi with such innocent broken eyes. Yoongi understood now, his cubs must mean so much to him.

"Okay, But please call me if anything happens." Yoongi said not waiting for answer and leaving.

"I'm so sorry Jungkook."

------

I smell an end