49-uwu fluff

"My precious bunny I brought you your noodles!" Taehyung called out barging into the room with a tray of steaming noodles and juice.

Jungkook smiled widely and sat up on the bed as Taehyung put the tray on small table beside them and sat next to Jungkook on the bed.

"How are you doing my baby." Taehyung asked kissing Jungkook's forehead and Jungkook scrunched his nose and blushed. "I'm hungry." He said softly and Taehyung cooed and squeezed Jungkook's nose.

"Why the fuck are you so cute damn." Taehyung growled tempted to capture Jungkook's lips and devour them.

"Don't do that." Jungkook said quietly looking down and Taehyung raised his eyebrows nervously afraid he did something wrong. "What did I do baby!? I'm sorry!" He apologized quickly and Jungkook shook his head with a smile.

"N-no I mean don't talk so...deep." He said and looked away embarrassedly and Taehyung smirked. "What do you mean baby? Am I making you uncomfortable?" He said in his very deep alpha voice and Jungkook shivered.

"Stop!!" He whined pushing down at his crotch. "I-I..it makes me feel weird." He squeaked out and Taehyung finally understood.

"Does my voice turn you on?" He asked and Jungkook blushed furiously looking down and Taehyung grabbed his chin making him look back up. "Tell me baby." He whispered leaning into Jungkook's neck.

"T-tae." Jungkook whimpered feeling himself heat up. "T-tae do something." Jungkook whined grabbing onto Taehyungs shoulders and Taehyung pulled away looking Jungkook in his eyes.

"Are you sure baby, after-" Taehyung started but Jungkook shook his head. "Just t-touch me here." Jungkook squeaked out and Taehyung immediately grabbed Jungkook's hand and pulled it away from his crotch.

"I'm gonna make you feel so good baby." Taehyung said deeply and didn't waste any time roughly pulling down Jungkooks pajamas down and Jungkook yelped.

"T-tae don't be so r-rough." Jungkook said weakly putting his trembling hand on Taehyungs but Taehyung just smirked. "When you're already leaking I think you want me to be rough." Taehyung said and grabbed Jungkook's cock tightly making Jungkook cry out.

Taehyung put pressure on the slit and Jungkook shut his eyes as his mouth gaped in pleasure. "Open your eyes." Taehyung commanded suddenly rubbing Jungkook slowly.

Jungkook moaned loudly trying his best to open his eyes. "I-I can- ahh!" He moaned out when Taehyung picked his pace and rubbed him fast. "Open your eyes and look at me." Taehyung said softly and Jungkook opened his teary big eyes and looked at Taehyung dazedly.

"Do you like this?" Taehyung asked slowly and teasingly rubbing Jungkook making Jungkook whimper. "Mmhmm y-yes." Jungkook said a bit airy. "You wanna cum?" Taehyung whispered going down and licking Jungkook's mark.

Memories flashed into his head and he winced unconsciously squeezing Jungkook's cock making Jungkook cry out. "T-tae!" He whined and Taehyung pulled away. "Fuck, I'm sorry baby." He apologized and Jungkook nodded. "P-please I wanna c-cum!" Jungkook squeezed trying to rub himself in Taehyungs grip.

Taehyung finally stopped teasing him and started rubbing him fast, like really fast causing Jungkook to squirm and tremble with loud high pitched moans.

"Tae!" He cried out and Taehyung bit his lip watching the younger fall apart in his hold. "Louder, scream my name louder." Taehyung demanded when he knew Jungkook was about to finish.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook practically screamed cumming into Taehyungs hand and panted heavily trying to keep his eyes open. Taehyung lifted his hand up to his mouth and watched Jungkook closely as he licked the cum off his fingers as if it BBQ sauce.

Jungkook whined happily as he watched Taehyung gulp down his fluids. Then a Taehyung stopped and kissed Jungkook's lips softly. "Did you enjoy that baby?" He asked and Jungkook nodded fast.

"Good now come on let me feed you the noodles. They've already started getting cold." Taehyung said reaching to pick up the tray. "Okay daddy." Jungkook chimed and Taehyung groaned.

"Fuck call that again." He said and Jungkook smiled a bunny smile. "Feed me daddy." He said Taehyung bit his lip. "I can't be legal to be sexy and cute at the same time what the fuck!" Taehyung chuckled picking up some noodles with the chopsticks and moving to Jungkook's lip.

Jungkook are them happily and looked at Taehyung with cheery eyes. Just seeing Jungkook so happy like this made his world, he was so glad he was able to make him happy again, he truly doesn't deserve Jungkook.

"I love you." Taehyung said and Jungkook blushed. "I love you too." Jungkook said quietly looking down.

"I'm so happy to see you smile so genuinely Kookie." Taehyung said with a smile feeding Jungkook again. "I honestly don't deserve your forgiveness, this is like a second chance at life." He said and Jungkook just ate with a smile as if ignoring Taehyung.

"I regret everything, I just wish I could just go back in time and do everything over again." He said as his voice cracked. Taehyung looked sadly thinking about everything.

Jungkook opened his mouth wide waiting for another bite. "Taehyungie! Feed me." Jungkook whined and Taehyung snapped out of it feeding Jungkook again.

"I should be fucking miserable right now. After doing that to such a precious little bunny fuck!" He cursed angrily hitting his thigh.

Finally Jungkook had enough. He sighed and rolled his eyes grabbing Taehyungs chin and making him look at him.

"I forgave you, just get over it. You're being a big baby when I went through worse than you. Be grateful I forgave you after everything." He said with his eyes dark and Taehyungs eyes widened shockingly.

"You're right you don't deserve my forgiveness but I gave it to you so don't waste your time thinking about what you should've done, think about what you should be doing." Jungkook said seriously and Taehyung bit his lip taking in everything.

"I fucking love you so much." Taehyung cooed put the tray back and jumping on top of Jungkook and suffocated him with kisses. Jungkook giggled as Taehyung kissed his cheeks, forehead, chest, shoulders and anywhere he could reach.

"I love you so damn much." He groaned gripping Jungkook's waist and putting him on his lap. Jungkook giggled putting his hands on Taehyungs shoulders.

"I promise on my life that I'll make the rest of heaven. I will love you with every ounce of me and make you happy if it's the last thing I do." Taehyung proposed and Jungkook smiled widely.

"I know you will." He said softly putting his forehead against Taehyungs and they both closed their eyes enjoying this amazing moment together.

Perfect.

-------

I think I'm ending it here, am I missing anything? Please tell me I will literally go back and right 10 more chapter if I need to.

Btw proof that Jimin is taller than Yoongi.