15-Our Moment

Not proof read

Taehyung

Jimin's angry...Yoongi trusts me,so far so good. Everything's going great, my plan is working. Jimin will be so attached to Yoongi that when Yoongi's gone..he'll break. And the best part ,Yoongi thinks I'm a good person now. Perfect

I smirk as I walk over to my car to see Jungkook laying down in the back seat like the good obedient little pup he is.  I open the drivers seat as Jungkook crawls over to the passengers seat.  He had a worried look on his face as he began to speak "What happened?? I saw Jimin going and I-i didn't k-k-now w-hat to do.,I th-" He kept stuttering until I cut him off.

"Don't worry pup, everything went perfectly fine." I rubbed his thigh i as leaned in and captured his soft lips. He gasped before kissing me back.

His lips are so soft, though his eyes were closed I had mine open the whole time to see his expressions. His cheeks were red as his eyes were shut tightly. He let out small whimpers and moans, he held my shirt so tightly. He is so adorable, my heart was aching after remembering everything I've done to him.

He is so precious and so innocent but I'm slowly destroying it. I pull away and looked down regretting everything I've done to him. I felt him grab my shoulder  "T-Tae? What's wrong? D-d-did I do s-something wrong?" He asked fearfully.

  My heart beats loudly. It hurts so much. I grab his arm and pull him for tight hug shoving my face in his neck.

"No baby....you did nothing wrong. Your perfect,your so perfect baby." I take in his scent as much as I could as my continued beating.

I don't why this is happening now, why did I have to break down when everything was going to plan. This will be the only time.

I pulled away and smirked. "What about that prize I told you about?" I started the car as he stared at me cluelessly. "Prize?"

I smirked "just you wait, the things I'm going to do you."

———–—
Smut⚠️

Jungkook

Omg omg.. is this really happening? Am I really about to make love with my mate. Taehyung had me slammed against his wall licking up my neck near my mark causing me to let out shameless moans.

The things he did in the car were already too much for me and now this?? He licked my lips but didn't quiet kiss me yet and I was craving for his kisses. I whined as I felt my whole body heat to his touch. He put his thigh between my legs an I just unconsciously rubbed myself on it harshly.

He laughed as I let out even higher moans than before. At this point I was completely red and a mess, I still couldn't figure out why I'm acting like this..I'm a beta.

———-
3rd Person

Taehyung loved every second of it, he loved the fact he was completely dominating Jungkook. He kept his smirk on face as he harshly ripped Jungkooks shirt off swiftly earning a loud whimper from Jungkook.

"You're so beautiful pup."  Taehyung whispered running his cold hands around Jungkooks bare waist. Jungkook shivered at the touch as he stared into Taehyungs eyes watching it change from black to red.

Taehyung was about to lose control and Jungkook loved it. He loved the fact that he made his mate feel this way. He put a small smile on his lips before wrapping his arms around Taehyungs neck and kissing him deeply.

Taehyung responded by squeezing Jungkooks butt firmly pulling him forward. At this point both were hard and ready to make love to each other. Taehyung pulled away and picking Jungkook up so Jungkooks legs were wrapped around Taehyung waist and Taehyung was holding Jungkooks thighs.