14-Trust Me

Jimin

I pulled him harshly out of the restaurant and led him to my car. He just never listens to me!! I told him to stay away from Taehyung now Taehyung has fed his mind with lies!! It's a good thing I smelt his scent before Taehyung could say anything else.

"Jimin!?What are you doing?!Where are we going?!" Yoongi tried to pull my hand away but failed.

We got to my car and I pushed him into the passenger seat harshly earning a small whine from him. I locked the door so he couldn't get out and angrily stomped my way to the drivers seat.

"What is going on Jimin!? Why are you so mad?!" Yoongi shoved me a little looking straight into my eyes. I was breathing so hard and could only see red.

That Taehyung I swear to moon goddess I will tear him apart! Even after I told Yoongi to stay away from him, he disobeys me.

"I told you to stay away from him Yoongi! Why must you always disobey me?! This for your own good Yoongi!" I shouted tightening my grip on the steering wheel.

He looked at me shocked his arms frozen against his chest. "I-I I'm sor-" I cut him off when I gripped his thigh tightly " please...don't believe anything he said...he is just angry about what I did to him." I looked him straight in the eyes hoping he could see the genuine truth in my eyes.

" Why did you do that to him?" He mumbles quietly looking down. I sighed and closed my eyes debating wether or not to answer him. I have to be honest with him, he already doesn't trust me and it hurts.

"I....I was broken then...I had no one to tell me what was right and wrong, I decided on my own. I was wrong and I did things that I'll regret for the rest of my life...my..." I stopped knowing I was about to say something I'd regret saying.

"My what? Jimin please tell me!" He grabbed my hand tightly with his small soft hands. My hearts beat at the sudden contact. I looked into his eyes and felt a sudden urge to hug him so tightly . He was absolutely beautiful, to his big round eyes to his pink small pouting lips. His eyes showed worry.. he was worrying about me.

"Don't worry please..my job as your mate is to keep you happy. It hurts me to see you hurting over me." I grabbed his hand and put it on my chest over my heart so he could feel how much my heart beats for him.

I love him, it's the truth. I just can't seem to make him believe it.

He blushed so cutely as his eyes widen. His eyes are so pretty I just want to stare into them all day. He parted his lips to talk but nothing came out. I smiled.

"Come on , I want to take you to my house." I started the car as he gasped and grabbed my hand."W-What!? Why?" He asked worriedly. I chuckled "Calm down , I'm not going to do anything...I mean unless you want to." I smirked.

He blushed and glared at me before smacking my thigh" Pervert!"  I chuckled and started to drive.

This is more like it.

  ___________

Yoongi

I was looking out the window as Jimin drove us to his house. My face still red after what he did. Why did he do that!?? His heart was beating so hard!! Do I really make him react that way? My heart was also beating and hasn't stopped.

I smiled...I like when he's like this

"You do?" He asked. I looked over to him confused."what?" He just smirked then I realized that I said that out loud. I blushed and smacked his arm hard.

"Ow why would you hit me?" He laughed loudly. His laugh and smile are so beautiful, oh what I would do to hear it everyday.

"B-because!" I huffed and looked away as he continued to laugh. "I bet you'd like me more in bed." He smirked putting his hand on my thigh. My face started to heated up as I glared at him "YAAH JIMIN! You pervert!" I put on my hoodie and pulled the strings all the way so it covered my face completely.

He laughed harder than before "you're adorable."  I looked away.

—-
Soon Jimin parked his car into a large garage. I fell asleep half of the ride so I couldn't see the house yet. "Yoongi baby we're here." He tapped my shoulder unbuckling my seat belt. My heart skipped a beat at the pet name.Baby?

"I like princess better." I said immediately regretting it as I covered my mouth blushing furiously. His eyes widen as he looked at me "I-I mean-" I stuttered till he cut me off "anything for you princess." I blushed even harder and looked away. Shut up heart for freaks sake!

"Aww don't be shy." He opened the door for me as I walked out pushing his chest a little due to embarrassment. "I hate you." I mumbled.

We walked out of the garage and I got a good look of the house. It was huge!! Wtf? Is Jimin some sort of CEO or like a stripper cause this house is huge.

 It was huge!! Wtf? Is Jimin some sort of CEO or like a stripper cause this house is huge

"What the heck Jimin, are you some sort of stripper!? This house is huge." I gasped out as my eyes roamed around the house. He chuckled "No, I'm not a stripper Yoongi, this is my uncles house but he's barely home so don't worry , we'll be alone all night." He grabbed my butt smirking at me.

I glared at him and slapped his hand away making him chuckle "Come on, the outside is just an appetizer" He grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the entrance.

When he's like this...he so boyfriend goals.

He unlocked the door and opened it pulling me inside. I choked.

 It's so pretty, there's so much glass

It's so pretty, there's so much glass. I don't think I belong here...I might break something. "If you don't close your mouth I might put something in there that you might not like." He smirked wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Pervert!!" I pushed him away and made my way through the big house. "I want to see your room." I pouted and crossed my arms. He looked taken back but composed himself and smirked. "Oh~ you wanna fun already princess?? Whatever you say." He grabbed my arm and pulled me up the stairs.

"Noo!! That's not what I meant!!"

He is such a pervert but I just couldn't help but smile. I love this.

—————————-

Here's some fluff for y'all. Btw the next two chapters are fillers but do you want smut or nah? Because I feel like you guys are innocent, I don't want to ruin anyone's childhood😉😉💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜