18-Plan B

The title!! I'm dead...don't get the wrong idea no ones pregnant...yet

----------------------------------------

It was the end of the day and Yoongi went to his locker to get his stuff and leave. He didn't want anyone to stop him again...especially Taehyung. He put his stuff in his backpack taking it out and swinging it on his shoulder. He closed his locker and locked it...he looked to the locker next to him and wondered where Namjoon keeps going. Namjoons locker is right next to his but for past few weeks, he hasn't seen hi-

All of a sudden Namjoon is being slammed against a locker just 2 spots away from Yoongi's. Jin on top of Namjoon furiously kissing him. Namjoon had his arms around Jin's neck as Jin had his around Namjoons waist pulling his lower body towards himself grinding on each other. Yoongi gasped at the sight right before his eyes, his mouth was agape as he gulped. The kiss was intense, even though they were the same height, Jin seemed to dominate every second.

Yoongi suddenly thought of Jimin and the day he marked him. It was more intense than this but he felt the urge to just kiss Jimin like this too but even more. He shook out the thought and tried to stop them considering they were doing this in the hall with lots of students.

"' Oh h-hey Y-y-yoongi.. h-h-ow is- ah~ it g-going?" Namjoon smiled at Yoongi as Jin sucked and kissed at his neck causing Namjoon to let out weird noises. Yoongi just stared at Namjoon before he snapped out of it "H-HI gotta blast!" He said before running out the school panting.

"Jimin..."

-------------------------------------------

Taehyung POV

"UGH!!! Everything was going great then Jimin just had to ruin it!! I had everything planned too...I guess I'll just have to switch to plan B"

I took out my phone and dialed Jungkooks number, it started ringing and I put it to my ear. It rung for a few seconds before Jungkook picked up. "T-tae.. I- h-" Jungkook spoke but I cut him of my patience running out." My house, now." I said sternly. "B-b-bu-" He stuttered " NOW!" I screamed into the phone. My patience was running short and this stupid excuse for a mate is not making it any better. "o-o-okay!!" He squeaked like a rat and I hung up. I threw my phone and it landed on the pillow. I ran my hand through hair and groaned.

This is so annoying!! I just need to let a load out. I can't keep going like this, I will have my revenge and I'll make Jimin a complete mess... that bastard. But for now, I just need to fuck someone and let loose. As if on cue, the doorbell rang and I knew exactly who it was. I smirked and rushed downstairs and swung the door open. There stood Jungkook in his usual big white t-shirt and black jeans. He looks like a real dominate but I know I could have him on his knees with a snap of my fingers. I still haven't figured out why he keeps calling himself a beta.

He had an innocent fearful look on his face which turned me on so much. "H-hi-" I pulled him harshly and dragged him up the stairs and into the bedroom. I threw him on the bed and grabbed his hair pulling. He let out a whimper grabbing my hand. "When I come back I want you completely naked and on all fours, understand?" I whispered in his ear letting go of his hair. He nodded eagerly and I left without another word. I suddenly felt an ache in my heart and I heard my wolf faintly speak

"Our mate...our mate is hurting."

I turned to look at door Jungkook was in..and guilt rushed over me. He must be in pain after everything I've done to him...I'm taking advantage of him, he is literally my second chance in life. I was granted the chance to have another mate but....no I have a mission and I will have my revenge. I turned back around walked downstairs, I went to the house phone and dialed a number.

"Hey, little brother hows it going?"..."Baekhyun...I need your help. Its time for plan b" I whispered loud enough for him to hear me. I heard him sigh on the other line "You're still caught up on this aren't you, shouldn't you appreciate this, you have another mate man!" He exclaimed. "Not the time Baek, I need you to set everything up now." I rolled my eyes ." Fine but you'll regret it." The line went dead.

I know...I know I will.

--------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter but water is being boiled to be made into hot tea just you wait <3 btw if u guys want a snippet of what I look like my ZEPETO code is GJZDQ1 u don't have follow just putting  this out there just in case you want to see what I look like.