45- Taekook

"Jungkook?" Taehyung called out softly behind the door of Jungkook's room. Jungkook flinched and widen his eyes at the voice he had missed for so long.

"G-Go away!" Jungkook cried out pulling his knees to his chest and crying into them. Taehyung bit his lip sadly.

Jungkook had finally had enough of him but he wasn't going to give them easily. Taehyung knocked softly "I'm coming in baby." Taehyung and slowly walked.

What he saw made him feel like his heart was bleeding out. Jungkook was in the corner crying into his knees and covered in bandages.

Jungkook looked up at Taehyung with big teary eyes and pouted chap lips. Taehyung hated himself, he couldn't believe he let this poor boy go through horrid things.

"Oh baby." Taehyung cooed as he rushed up to Jungkook causing the blanket to fall off his body. "N-no, please." Jungkook begged weakly trying to move away.

"Baby please don't be scared of me." Taehyung said softly and Jungkook just whimpered. Taehyung looked down sadly. "I know I don't deserve your forgiveness, after every thing I-" He paused letting out a breathe.

"I will never forgive myself for the things I've done. I hate myself so much baby, I just- I was so caught in getting revenge that I- and my dad encouraging me...I just wasn't thinking right." Taehyung said and Jungkook peeked a little but hid himself in his arms.

"I wanted to get revenge because of someone that didn't even love me..." Taehyung closed his eyes shut feeling regretful and Jungkook finally looked up but still had his guard up.

"I wanted someone that didn't want me when...." He looked at Jungkook with a gentle smile.

"When I have a diamond right here that loved me so much."

Jungkook's eyes widened as his heart raced. His mind was fuzzy from all this, Taehyung was saying such sweet things to him. Genuinely.

Jungkook blushed furiously and looked away. Taehyung finally got the courage to move closer to Jungkook and touch his shoulder gently causing Jungkook to flinch.

"I-I'm sorry." Taehyung said removing his hand once again but Jungkook whined. "N-no...please t-touch me." Jungkook said and blushed, Taehyung chuckled putting his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"Come on, let's find some clothe and I'll touch you all you want." Taehyung suggested and Jungkook nodded. They stood up and went to the closet.

"Jimin wouldn't mind if I wore his clothe right?" Taehyung playfully asked putting on Jimin's shirt and pants. Jungkook giggled as he wore Yoongi's clothe.

Then they both laid on the bed and Taehyung held Jungkook's waist as Jungkook snuggled into Taehyung's chest.

He wished it was like this all the time...but it can't be. There is still so many things wrong, he couldn't ignore that.

Jungkook suddenly pushed Taehyung away roughly.

"No this isn't right! I can't fucking be with you like this anymore." Jungkook said and Taehyung frowned. "Baby what's wrong?" Taehyung asked as he walked about to Jungkook but Jungkook screamed.

"No!! I hate you!! You killed my babies!! You're a fucking monster, I hate you I hate you!!" Jungkook snapped as he gripped his hair. Taehyung's eyes widened as he gulped. "Baby what are you talking about? Please talk to me." He pleaded reaching forward.

"My babies, my babies." Jungkook cried falling to his knees. "They're g-going to die." Jungkook sobbed holding onto his stomach.

Taehyung shook his head worriedly as crouched down to Jungkook again. "No baby, don't say that. Please tell me th-" Taehyung stooped as he felt tears running down his cheeks.