19-Its Starting

Jimin POV

I was in my Porsche waiting for Yoongi so I could take him home. He was taking longer than I expected. Everything seems to be going perfectly with us, I saw that he ignored Taehyung today through the mind link but I hid it from Yoongi. So for now, I just have to hide a lot of things from Yoongi and everything will be fine.

Okay, what's taking so long, just as I was about to get out the car and look for Yoongi, my phone rang. It was from an unknown number, I raised my eyebrow before answering it and putting it up to my ear. "Hello?" "Jimin.." My eyes widen. "Taemin?! Wha-" I tried to speak he cut me off.

"Jimin this is urgent. Taehyung is planning something and I know for sure it has something to do with you." He spoke sternly giving me shivers. This is a real surprise.. Taemin, my cousin,. hasn't called me in years. It's kind of scary because he only calls when bad things happened...really bad things. "How do you know?" I skipped all the small talk and got straight to the point. It's no surprise that Taehyung is trying something but I need to know what so I could keep Yoongi safe.

"Earlier today we saw the Kims catch a ride to Seoul. We had men spying on them from a distance and apparently they're going to Seoul today. We were notified just now and I had to tell you because I assumed this had to involve you....and your mate"

My heart began to beat at the thought of my Yoongi getting hurt. I won't let anything happen to him, over my dead body."Um...thanks I understand Taemin...Thanks for letting me know." I scratched the back of my head. "No problem bro...just be careful okay. Don't lose your temper, remember the last you did..you-" "I know!!... I know...I won't.." My voice becoming quiet with each word...I'm not going to be reminded of that... I heard him sigh on the other "Jimin you know your gonna have to tell him sooner or later, you won't be able to keep it a secret for long."

"I know that!!! I will tell him!!!" I screamed losing patience but immediately regretted it."Jimin see-" "You know what I don't wanna talk about this anymore, thanks for telling me, ill handle the rest." I hung up before he could say anything else. I leaned back into the chair and sighed rubbing the inner corner of my eyes. Today was supposed a good, fun day, I mean its Friday. I had the whole day planned for Yoongi and me. We would go get food, watch a movie then go back to my place and cuddle but now I'm just going to be paranoid all day. What if Taehyung has Yoongi right now? What if Jungkook is just pretending to be Yoongis friend to help Taehyung in his plan??

What if-

"Jiminie!! Open the door, what are you doing!?" I heard Yoongi knock on the window. I looked into his eyes and felt myself completely ease up. His small pink pouty lips, his red tinted cheeks all the way down to his chest that was exposed due to him leaning down and the shirt opening.

He was just so perfect, such an ang-

"Why are you just staring at me open the fucking door!!" He yelled pulling the door handle. I snapped out of it and chuckled opening the door.

He got in and slapped my arm. "It was fucking cold out there!!" I smiled at his cuteness "I'm sorry princess, I'll make it up to you." I kissed his cheek.

He blushed and looked away "how?" He asked still not looking at me. "Look at me princess." I urged him rubbing his thigh softly. He shook his head rapidly. "Okay then I guess I'll just take you home and call it day." I smirked knowing that he didn't want that. I started the car drove on the path to his house. He whined and grabbed my hand.

"Please no." He squeaked. His lips pouted as he eyes grew big. Fuck...the things he does to me.

"Please no what?? I thought that's what you wanted, no?" I brought face closer to his and teased him.

He looked down and shook his head. "I-I w-want to be....with you." He whispered so quietly and the cuteness overload had my heart beating so fucking hard.

"Hmm? I couldn't h-". "I said I want to be with you!! It's winter break a-and Christmas is coming a-and I d-don't want to be alone a-a-a-a" he stuttered messily. I laughed aloud and brought his head to my chest hugging him.

"You're too adorable for words princess." I kissed the top of his head still laughing. "Please don't take me home." He whispered snuggling into my chest.

"I won't princess"

———————————————-

"T-t-tae ah~ it f-feels so good!!"Jungkook moaned gripping the sheets tighter as Taehyung fucked into him fast.

Taehyung huffed with his eyes shut feelings the goodness of having his mate around him tightly. He listened to Jungkooks moans and focused on his facial expressions. Every sound and face Jungkook made turned Taehyung on so much his dick started twitching inside of Jungkook.

"A-are y-you gonna cum d-daddy?" Jungkook said in the most innocent way despite the fact that he was getting fucked raw.

"Yeah, baby I am...your so tight around daddy." He leaned down and started kissing Jungkooks chest. He accidentally flicked his tongue over his nipple and Jungkook came all over his chest with a loud moan. V smirked and continued slamming into Jungkook at a fast pace before he came all in Jungkook.

   Jungkook moaned at the feeling of hot cum filling him up. Taehyung got up was heading to the bathroom before his wolf stopped him.

"No....stay with our mate."

   Taehyung looked at Jungkook sprawled on the bed naked and breathing heavily. He looked at his face and noticed Jungkook was on the verge of tears. Taehyungs heart ached and for a minute he forgot about everything. About the past, about Jimin, about the plan. All he could see is his mate. Taehyung slowly picked up Jungkook and layed him next to him on the bed. Jungkook gasped at the sudden action. "T-Tae?"  He whispered. "Shhh..just sleep.," Taehyung whispered back stroking Jungkook's hair. They crawled under the covers and snuggled, their hearts both beating rapidly. Jungkook snuggled into Taehyungs chest as Taehyung stuffed his nose into Jungkooks hair.

    They both ease into each other and both closed their eyes falling asleep until.....

Taehyung shot open his eyes and gasped

"FUCK I DIDNT USE A CONDOM!"

----------------------------------------

ooooh tea is being spilled. Next update will be Christmasy but it's a bit....never just you wait. Thx for 11k reads sarangheyo 💜💜💜