9-Stay Away

"Yoongi!" Jimin yelled as he slammed the kicking and screaming Yoongi against the locker.

Jimin had taken him away from all the people and took him to the most quiet part in school. He pins his arms above his head and begins to kiss Yoongi's soft pink lips sloppily and sucking at Yoongi's neck not so softly , he grabbed Yoongi's wrists with one hand as the other went to and started unbuttoning Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi's heart was beating so hard it might've just echoed through the quiet hall.

"Sto-" Yoongi gasped but let out a whimper when Jimin started sucking and licking on his mark. Yoongi started to buck his hips upward against Jimin. Jimin smirked as he went down to lick and make hickeys on the omegas white pale chest. As of now Yoongi was a whimpering mewling mess as he squirmed in pleasure.

"You like that?" Jimin growled as he held Yoongi's hips down so he wouldn't grind them against him. He started sucking on Yoongi's pink nipple causing Yoongi to let out a high pitched moan. Yoongi hated it but he loved it more and his heart was out of control considering it was beating at a fast rate.

"N-no, d-d-don- ah!~" Yoongi held onto Jimin's wide shoulders for support as he felt his legs wobble . Yoongi was a blushing teary mess. He tried to keep his eyes open but failed and closed them shut as moans left his lips.

Jimin stopped and look down at Yoongi smirking. "You're so lewd...look at you, moaning shamelessly at your own school." Jimin smirked wiping Yoongi's tears.

"I-it's y-y-your f-fault." Yoongi squeaked and held on tighter to Jimin's shoulder feeling him self go numb due to the overflowing dominance Jimin was producing.

Jimin smiled and kissed Yoongi's red cheek."cute." Soon after saying that Jimin's smile fell and Yoongi whimpered feeling a little nervous.

"Let's get down to business, stay away from Taehyung." Jimin said sternly as he gripped Yoongi's hips.  Yoongi stared at him for a sec before snapping out of this trance. He frowned and pushed Jimin away hard.

"why should I listen to you, huh?! You're not any better than him!" Yoongi shouted as he tumbled back against the lockers wiping his wet swollen lips.

Jimin's sighs and walks towards Yoongi "Look, I'm only saying this to protect you. Taehyung has a big grudge against me because of  some thing I did to him in the past and he wants to get back at me...and it involves you." Jimin said in a deep serious tone as he grabs Yoongi waist again.

Yoongi's face heats up as his hearts beats loudly. He felt a wave of happiness go through him when he realized his mate actually worried and cared for him. It the most greatest feeling and he couldn't control.

"W-Why do you c-care?"Yoongi squeaked as he put his hands on Jimin's hard chest. Jimin leaned in towards his ear and whispered " because I love you." Yoongi almost gasped as his eyes widen and his face becomes even redder than before, he grabs his heart when he felt it beat at inhumane pace (even though he's not human)

  Yoongi's thoughts were everywhere "did he mean it? " he actually loves me?" "He's lying" "so soon?"  Even with all those questions he still couldn't over the amount of happiness he felt. But he couldn't show it.

"I-I got to go." Yoongi murmurs as he fixes his shirt and walks away looking down. He bumps into someone but mumbles a sorry and walks away without giving them a glance.

"Taehyung...what do you want?"Jimin said looking down already knowing who it was. Taehyung smirks and walks forward. "You two get into a little fight?" He chuckles. "It's not of your business,I'm leaving." Jimin said as he tried to walk past Taehyung but was stopped when he put a hand on his chest.

"Your really a terrible person aren't you." Taehyung said lowly." I don't know what you're talking about." Jimin scoffs as he reaches to push Taehyung hand away. Taehyung growls and grabs him by the collar"  You know exactly what I'm talking about!! How dare you live so carefree after what you did to me!?" Taehyung screamed in his face.

"It wasn't my fault." Jimin mumbles looking away. Taehyungs rage over flows as he can only see red "You made my mate fall in love with you and you rejected them , it hurt them so bad to point they killed themselves! HOW IS THAT NOT YOUR FAULT!" He screamed as he slams Jimin against the locker.

Jimin only looked down without saying anything. Taehyung scoffed and let go of him "you'll know how it feels to lose the person you were meant to live your whole life with, I promise you."