48-ooo you touched my tralala

⚠️ smut
Unedited

"Jimin put me down!!" Yoongi squealed hitting Jimin's back hard as Jimin carried him upstairs. "Nuh uh, you're not escaping from me now princess." Jimin said opening the bedroom door and throwing Yoongi on the bed.

"Are you out of your mind?! I'm not a fre-" Yoongi started but Jimin began crawling on top of him until Jimin was completely hovering Yoongi and looking down at Yoongi like a hot meal that was just served.

Yoongi gulped as his face reddened. Jimin licked his lips as his eyes turned from light grey to brown. "You smell so delicious Princess." Jimin said lowly digging his nose in Yoongi's neck and Yoongi whimpered pushing against Jimin's shoulders.

"J-Jimin." Yoongi whined feeling his body burn up. Jimin smirked knowing what he was doing to the boy "Yes Princess?" He asked biting Yoongi's ear lobe making Yoongi shiver.

Yoongi whimpered trying to push Jimin away again but Jimin grabbed his wrists tightly and looked at him with dark eyes.

"Don't push me away." Jimin said sternly before pulled Yoongi's arm and smashing their lips together. Yoongi whined as Jimin griped the back of his hair pulling him closer.

They both felt an eruption of pleasure as they kissed messily. feelings each other's lips on one another made them feel connected.

Jimin pulled away and reached for Yoongi's shirt and pulled off him. "I can't wait to mess you up princess." Jimin whispered unbuttoning Yoongi's pants.

Yoongi just stared at him dazedly feeling himself hardened at the mere sight of Jimin. He let himself be taken over by him.

"Turn around." Jimin commanded patting Yoongi's hip and Yoongi hesitantly turned around getting on his hands and knees.

Jimin smirked and stood on his knees grabbing Yoongi's hips and pulling him against his crotch.

"Do you want me princess?" Jimin asked rubbing himself against Yoongi's ass. "Mmhm." Yoongi whined with teary eyes. This is was too overwhelming for him.

Jimin slapped his ass. "I don't know what that means." Jimin said and Yoongi nodded. "Y-yes! Yes yes I want you!" Yoong I whined grinding against Jimin.

Jimin smirked as he felt himself hardened at the boys whining. "Already huh? Horny already like a little slut." Jimin growled deeply grabbing Yoongi's ass cheek and Yoongi whimpered.

"Jimin!" He whined and Jimin finally pulled Yoongi's boxers off and threw them. He grinned when he saw Yoongi's soft plum ass ready to ruined by him.

"You t-too." Yoongi said softly turning his head a bit to look at Jimin. "You take off your c-clothes too." Yoongi said and blushed furiously looking away.

Jimin chuckled "Anything for you princess" He cooed. Jimin took off his shirt and pants and threw them on the ground. Jimin then took of his underwear without wasting time and pulled Yoongi onto his lap.

Yoongi's eyes widened when he felt Jimin's hard cock against his butt cheek. It was huge and veiny, he could feel everything.

"S-so big." Yoongi whined bouncing on Jimin's lap and Jimin bit his lip at how sexy the boy was. Jimin didn't wanna waste anymore time, he put two fingers into Yoongi's mouth and Yoongi obediently slobbered them up.

Jimin lifted Yoongi's butt up little to have more access then put the wet finger inside of Yoongi and Yoongi let out a broken whimper. Jimin put another finger and spread Yoongi out with his chubby fingers.