27-The Plan Has Started

Jungkook

I'm glad Taehyung's plan was going well because he has been happier than he usually is which means less pain for me. Physical and mental.

I was so happy that I was pregnant. Even though I've lived all my life believing I was a beta, being an omega doesn't sound so bad. I get to give birth to my own children, that's so heartwarming.

"Jungkook get down here!!" Taehyung's voice boomed throughout the house. I messily got off the comfy bed and speedily walked downstairs. I didn't want to anger him again.

"Yes, Taehy-"

"We're leaving, Jimin and Yoongi made a move. I need you to get in place before they get there." I picked up his car keys ready to leave before he turned back around facing me. "Remember what you got to do right?"

I nodded hastily " Of course, I have to act like I'm in pain and distress and lure Yoongi in" He smiled and patted my head roughly "That's a good pup, come on."

I blushed at the praise and followed him out. I love when he praises me, he always tells me that I have a praise kink. Not that I know what that means.

—————-

  The car ride was silent, as always. Taehyung kept that same smirk on his face, it kinda scared me.  He'd mumble stuff under his breath and I'd ask what he said but he told not to worry about it so I just kept quiet. He likes it when I'm silent, he always puts something in my mouth like a cloth when we're having sex. He says he loves when I can't make any noise and I can only make muffled screams. 

  The silence was broken when Taehyung's phone rang loudly which made me jump slightly. He picked it up not giving it any time to ring. "Where are they?" He asked immediately. "They're getting here quickly V, hurry up befo-"  "Don't call me that." He said strictly his eyebrows furrowing.

 V? Why did he even call him that?  

 "Yeah sorry, just hurry." Baekhyun said through the phone. I had met him when we were discussing the plan. He kept telling Taehyung that it was a bad idea. 

   "We're here just looking for a place to park but even so, Jungkook and I are just there to scare him a little...you can just kill him right there..."  He whispered the last part but I heard him loud and clear.

  My eye widened at that. "You're gonna what? Taehyung you can-"

"Sorry Baek, ill call you back." He hung up and threw his phone in the back. "Who the fuck do you think you're yelling a-"

My blood boiled. I can only handle so much before I snap. The fact that all this was done was to kill my best friend hurts. This was crossing the line, hurt me but don't touch the people I love. This is man is going overboard.

 "Taehyung you are not going to kill my best friend. I-I thought you were going to just talk to Jimin. Yoongi has nothing to do with this, leave him alone. I will have no part in this and you defin-" Before I could finish my whole ranting, he grabbed my neck and pulled me squeezing a little bit too hard.

  Not this again. I felt my lungs beginning to burn already, as I gasped for air. 

"You must be out of your mind, you honestly think you have any say in this? I'm going to do whatever I can to get revenge even If it means I have to kill that little mutt best friend of you-" Out of nowhere I felt a sudden rage fill me, It was overflowing and gave this surging strength. It felt good. I grabbed the hand the hand was choking me easily and twisted it.

 I don't where this sudden strength came from but It felt good, I was angry, raging. I hated every single moment I've spent with this man, but this was the last straw. I wasn't going to let him hurt my best friend. I'm done with him pushing me around like some pet.

 I sat up and twisted his wrist making him groan. I looked him dead in the eyes with a menacing gaze. "You are not going to hurt my best friend, do you understand?"  I screamed but I hated that I still sounded like a little boy. He looked me in the eyes and snickered.

 Wow okay, that kinda lowered my confidence. I felt my grip on his wrist loosen as he quickly took the chance to push me against the car door harshly and hover above me with a smirk but I can tell he was definitely angry.

 " You actually might've gone mad. That was cute I must admit." He gripped my hair tightly making me whine. " You're lucky I'm in a good mood right now, my plan is going just the way I want it." He pulled me up to his face and whispered in my ear. "But that doesn't mean you're off the hook, just wait until we get home." I whimpered in fright.

 He sat up and fixed his suit. "We'll let's go, we have set everything up before they get here." He walked out the car with me following.

 I couldn't help but cry...I can't believe I fell for it, now Yoongi...now Yoongi is going to get hurt...even worse get killed. I sobbed. I'm such an idiot! Yoongi, I'm so sorry...I'm so so sorry! I wish...I could turn back time and just..never met this maniac!...but I just love him so much.

------------

 Short chapter sorry, late update also. School just started and there is already work coming from all directions. I'll try to update more, I purple you!!