47- feeling better

Unedited

"Ugh, I seriously have to be back here?" Yoongi groaned as Jimin parked the car in the school. "You have one like 5 more months princess you can make it." Jimin encouraged opening the car door for Yoongi.

"I don't think we're even allowed to be here, we missed like 2 months of school." Yoongi said walking out the car.

"I'm going to drop out fuck it." Yoongi sighed and Jimin laughed. "You can if you want, I'll support you with my life." Jimin said and Yoongi blushed.

"I was joking idiot, you didn't have to make it all weird." Yoongi said with a pout hitting Jimin's chest playfully.

  Jimin put his arm around Yoongi's waist as they walked in the school. People started whispering as they watched the couple walk together.

Yoongi looked down embarrassed. He didn't like this attention, he looked over at Jimin and he looked so proud and full of himself.

"J-Jimin, could please let me go?" Yoongi asked softly and quietly grabbing Jimin's arm that was around his waist. Jimin raised his eyebrow. "Why, what's wrong princess?" Jimin asked and Yoongi looked around gesturing to the people looking at them.

Jimin snickered. "You're embarrassed about people looking at us?" Jimin asked and Yoongi nodded blushing. "I'll give them something to stare at." Jimin said.

He suddenly lifted Yoongi up putting Yoongi's legs around his waist and kissed him passionately. Yoongi widened his eyes, everything was happening so fast.

  He was on Jimin, Jimin had his hands on his butt, they were kissing, and everyone was looking.

"Mmffhh." Yoongi struggled to push Jimin away but Jimin held Yoongi tightly.

Stop worrying Princess Jimin mind linked but Yoongi still struggled to push away. People have now gathered around watching the couple eat each other's face.

Do you love me? Are you ashamed of me Princess? Jimin asked through the mind link staring deep into Yoongi's eyes.

Yoongi suddenly relaxed. No he wasn't ashamed, he loved Jimin. Yoongi dug his hands into Jimin's hair and kissed back. They kissed for a while until they pulled away and Jimin smirked.

"The fuck are you looking at pussy?!" Jimin suddenly snapped at some guy that was staring at them. Yoongi grabbed his arm and just ran away.

"Oh my god, I can't believe we just did that. That was crazy." Yoongi said excitedly and Jimin smiled. "You shouldn't be so embarrassed Yoongi." Jimin said.

"I know I know! Whatever let's to get class." Yoongi said and turned to walk but Jimin held his wrist pulling back. "Come here." Jimin said and Yoongi rolled his eyes walking back over to him.

"What?" Yoongi asked. "I love you." Jimin said and kisses Yoongi's forehead.

"Dude seriously!? Ugh girl bye." Yoongi said sassily and walked away. "I love you." Yoongi mumbled to himself.

Yoongi went to all of his classes like normal, teachers asked him why he was gone for so long and he just said he went on a trip.

Soon school was over and Jimin waited for Yoongi at his car to take him home. Yoongi saw Jimin leaning against his red Porsche with his hand in his pocket and his phone in his hand.

Yoongi smiled at his boyfriend. He was all he could've wished for. Yoongi then saw a flash coming from Jimin's phone and Yoongi flinched.

"What- did you just take a picture of me?" Yoongi asked reaching to take Jimin's phone but Jimin put it above his head and laughed.

"Awww Princess you're so cute!" Jimin cooed looking at the photo. "Jimin delete it!" Yoongi whined and Jimin shook his head with a smile. "What're you gonna about cute little omega?" Jimin teased with a pout.

Yoongi furrrowed his eyebrows angrily and his eyes darkened. "If you don't delete that picture I'll fucking cut your dick off when you're sleeping." Yoongi said quietly staring Jimin dead in the eye.

Jimin gulped and nodded. He believed he actually would. "My mad, I-I'll delete it." Jimin stammered deleting the picture knowing it would be in recently deleted and he could just recover it.

"Let's go home already." Yoongi sighed getting into the car. Oh how he loved the sound of that.

"You hungry? We can grab something on the way?" Jimin suggested and Yoongi shook his head. "I just wanna sleep." Yoongi said and Jimin laughed.

As they were getting closer to their house Yoongi decided to call Jungkook and see how it was going. He had been discharged from the hospital yesterday and Taehyung had him at his house for a while.

"Jungkookie is everything alright? Taehyung didn't some dick move did he? I swear if has I'll literally-" Yoongi started and Jungkook giggled. "No Yoongi, he hasn't done anything wrong." Jungkook said and Yoongi raised an eyebrow.

"Really?" Yoongi asked and Jungkook hummed."He's been really nice actually, he didn't let me go school and made me lay in bed while he makes noodles." Jungkook giggled.

"You should've seen him- he wanted to make boiled eggs and he literally put the egg yolk in the water and-and put it in the oven." Jungkook said through his laughs.

Yoongi was so glad to hear Jungkook's genuine laughs again, it had been so long. A smile formed on Yoongi lips listening to the younger rant about how Taehyung was changing so fast.

  "I love him so much." Jungkook finished with a sigh of relief. "I'm so glad you're happy Jungkookie." Yoongi said and Jungkook smiled. "I wouldn't be this happy right now if it wasn't for your help Yoongi." Jungkook said and Yoongi nodded.

"I know that, I'm that bitch." Yoongi shrugged cockily and heard Jimin chuckle.

"Alright 'that bitch' we're here." Jimin said unbuckling his seatbelt.

"Bye Kookoo I'll talk to you later." Yoongi said and Jungkook hummed hanging up.

"Jungkook is feeling better, can you believe it!?" Yoongi chimed and Jimin shrugged. "I really don't care." Jimin said nonchalantly.

"Whatever." Yoongi rolled his eyes. They walked into the house and suddenly Jimin picked Yoongi up and threw him over his shoulder.

"Now it I think it's time for you to make me feel better." Jimin said deeply and Yoongi gulped.