30-Bad Memories

Yoongi

What the.. why is it so dark? I can't see a thing. My eyes are open but...oh it's a blindfold duh Yoongi......WAIT!

I immediately tried to stand up but failed when I realized my ankles were tied together along with my hands.

Where's Jimin?? Where's Jungkook? I thought I saw him, I was untying him and then there was black.  I don't understand- Jungkook was telling me to leave but why? He said it was a trap? Hold on? Was he part of this? Did he act as the bait?

Jungkook betrayed me? Ha- you're jumping to conclusions Yoongi, why would Jungkook ever do something like this to me. It's not like Taehyung could have manipulated him to get me here so Taehyung could have his revenge on Jimin....Holy fuck Jungkook betrayed me!

But..but what about our promise? He promised we wouldn't put our mates above our relationship. Who am I kidding? It was pretty obvious that Jungkook was bound to break that promise. I mean Jungkooks always been one to fall for someone easily...but Taehyung? Taehyung is such an asshole, I mean Jungkook was literally shaking when he first laid his eyes on him. But the moon goddess always has her ways.

"Yoongi?! Yoongi are you alright?"

I gasped. It was Jimin, he was mind linking me. Gosh, I missed his voice so much already, I wish he were here with me, this situation would be easier to handle.

"Jimin!! Jimin, where are you? I'm scared, I can't see anything"

Then suddenly what sounded like a metal door opened which made me jump from the loud noise. I heard footsteps walking towards me and I trembled in fear, my heart beating hard in nervousness. "W-who are y-you! G-give b-back Ju-" I wanted to finish but then realized that Jungkook was apart of this also.

Then the voice spoke. "Oh poor Yoongi, this reminds me of the day I first encountered you."

My eyes widened behind the blindfold, my body completely frozen on the cold ground. This voice, I know this voice.

"You Remember me right Yoongi, your most favorite nurse from back at the institution." He chuckled kneeling down to me.

My breath hitched as my heart began racing. "N-no no! NO PLEASE!" I screamed in complete terror. I tried to shuffle away from him quickly but he grabbed my foot. I screamed in fear and tried to kick him away.

No-god no, please. I hate this man! Please get me away! I don't want to be here!

"Nuh Uh Yoongi don't be bad, you know what happens when you're bad." He gripped my foot tightly making me cry out in pain.

Why is he here? I cried heavily when he ripped the blindfold off. I looked straight into his eyes, he hasn't changed a bit. He still had that evil sinister look in his eyes and that smirk always gave me chills.

"Oh Yoongles, why the tears? Aren't you happy to see me?" He gripped the back of my neck and I sobbed. "N-no please..g-get away f-from me." I squeaked out softly.

I've never been so terrified to see him again. Mr. Kim, I dreaded this man with every ounce hatred in me.

"Don't be so scared Yoongi, we're going have fun...you know..." He smiled widely "like the old days.

God please no...

.......

Flashback

Yoongi was 13, at a young age he lost his parents and had no one. He walked down the streets of Daegu, not knowing where he was going or where he was...he just walked. He secretly hoped that someone would come to save him but he didn't really expect much.

  He couldn't remember a thing, not a single drop from his memory. At this point, he had nothing, no money, no food and no memory of his home. He has completely lost hope.

Until one day, a white van drove up to him when he was sitting on the bench all alone and broken.  A man with glasses and slicked back hair had offered Yoongi a request of a lifetime.

"Hey kid, what're you doing here all alone?" He asked with a genuine smile. Yoongi stared back with a blank expression and shrugged " I don't know" He simply said. The man chuckled at the boys' innocence. "How about you come with me? A little shady I know but where I'll take you you'll love it." Yoongi listened very carefully.

"You'll have new friends, food, happiness. Anything you can imagine...and you'll never be alone." He put this hand in front of Yoongi as an offering. Yoongi stared at his hand blanky...This place sounded amazing, he wouldn't be alone.  Yoongi thought for a moment but took his hand none the less...

This was the day his life would change, he would be happy. Or so he thought.

                                   \\\\\\

A few months at this institution and Yoongi was happier than ever. He met new friends that he adored with all his heart, the nurses there were so nice and caring, he was eating more and sleeping more. He was smiling more and laughing more. Yoongi couldn't be happier.

  He always thanked Mr. Kim for all of this every day. He loved Mr. Kim very much, he thought of him as like a father figure. He would always be excited when he had a session with him, a session basically was like Yoongi talking about his time here and trying to remember his past, though he still wasn't able to remember a thing.

Yoongi was now 14 and he was happy he spent his birthday here with all his friends and favorite nurses. It was one of his favorite birthdays but It was the only birthday he could remember.

A couple of days after, Mr.Kim had brought Yoongi to his office for another session, Yoongi was confused, they only had sessions on Tuesdays and Thursday's...today was a Sunday.  Mr. Kim was being unusually serious today which had Yoongi anxious but he trusted him anyway.

" Do you know why I brought you here today Yoongi?" He said in a very very serious tone which sent chills up Yoong's spine. He gulped "No?" He said softly. Mr. Kim sighed sitting in his wheely chair. "You're 14 now..." He stared at Yoongi with dark eyes. "Do you know what that means?" He pulled his drawer open and took out a packet.

Yoongi shook his head, he started to feel scared all of a sudden. "No" He squeaked. Mr.Kim looked down at his paper and read it " Any patients over the age of 14 that have not progressed in any of their specific disabilities are to be physically disciplined.." He stopped. Yoongi's eyes widened. It meant that they could beat him if he wasn't getting anywhere. "But I am! I'm happier and-and I've made new frie-" WHACK!  "Don't ever raise your voice at me!" He slapped Yoongi.

   Yoongi froze in his spot holding his cheek. " You're memories aren't returning, you being happy doesn't mean anything" He spoke and then smirked sinisterly."I've been waiting so long to touch you Yoongi." He grabbed Yoongi's hair tightly and threw him on the ground harshly. Yoongi squealed and crawled away in fear. The man he trusted most in this world was hurting him, why?

Mr.Kim took off his belt and folded it rushing over to Yoongi, he ripped Yoongi's thin shirt off and turned him around. Yoongi was shivering and sobbing from the sudden change of attitude Mr.Kim had. Mr.Kim smirked and whipped Yoongis back harshly drawing blood in one strike, Yoongi let out a blood-curdling scream as Mr.Kim continuing to whip him without hesitation.

This happened every day, soon Yoongi was back to how he was when he first got here. Mr.Kim completely drained him. He hated everything, he hated that he trusts so easily knowing well he wouldn't end as he wanted. Mr.Kim was now his biggest nightmare, he hated the man more than anythin, the day he was dissmised from the instution was one of the most happiest days for Yoongi. He wouldn't have to see him again....or so he thought.

__________________

1359 words, I had fun writing this chapter. I wanted to write the flashback in one chapter so I could get right to the story.