39-Good Moods

For now on I'm going to write in 3rd POV because it's easier.

——-

"You must be out of your fucking mind!" Jimin tightened his grip on Yoongi's wrist. Yoongi didn't say anything, he let Jimin drag him.

"I let you out my of sight for one second and you're out in the woods." He pulls Yoongi into the house slamming him against the wall. Yoongi whimpers and shuts his eyes tightly.

"You're fucking hurt and your about to go in heat. What the fuck w-"

"I took pills." Yoongi interrupted and looked down. Jimin froze.

"What?" He asked nervously and Yoongi gulped. "I t-took heat p-pills." He stuttered.

Jimin's breath hitched in his throat as he tightened his fist. "Yoongi...why?" He asked softly and Yoongi looked up with big eyes.

"I'm so-"

"Your heat was a chance of a life time and you just threw it away?" He squinted his eyes at Yoongi and Yoongi bit his lip sadly.

"All for a stupid best friend that betrayed you." He shook his head. "He is not stupid."

"IM YOUR MATE NOT HIM!!" Jimin yelled slamming his fist against the wall making a hole in it.  Yoongi whimpered loud and shut is eyes tightly fearfully.

Then everything went quiet, absolutely silent you can hear their pulses beat. Then Jimin spoke quietly but sharp.

"We're leaving, right now. It's too dangerous to have you here." He said and grabbed Yoongi's hand. "You're changing first, You're not wearing that filthy thing."

Jimin noticed the sweater Yoongi was wearing and held his anger in. He harshly pulled the sweater off Yoongi leaving him naked at the spot.

He dragged Yoongi up the stairs and into Jungkook's room where he knew Jungkook would have at least some clothe that Yoongi could wear.

He pushed Yoongi inside and leaned against the wall. "Look in the closet for clothe. I'll be standing right here." He said sternly.

Yoongi didn't fight him, he simply went to the closet and pulled out some clothe. A large black hoodie and grey sweat pants. "Perfect, put them on and come on." Jimin said.

Yoongi smiled to himself.

It's all in the plan

When Yoongi turned around, Jimin saw the long marks on his back and frowned. "What is that?" He walked towards Yoongi and touched his back and Yoongi flinched.

"Nothing." He simply said slipping the black hoodie on.

"It was that Mr. Kim guy right?" Jimin asked turning Yoongi back around and Yoongi froze.

"N-no, please s-Stop." He squeaked reaching for the sweat pants. "Who is that man Yoongi?" Jimin grabbed his wrist.

"'N-no one." He said softly trying to free himself from Jimin's hold. "Yoongi." He said lowly.

Yoongi felt himself submit to the alpha and he sighed. "H-he was my d-doctor at the mental asylum i-i was in.....H-he started b-b-beating me when I turned 14." He said softly clenching his hands.

Jimin looked down, regretting being mad at Yoongi. "Princess I-"

"Please don't me mad me." Yoongi whispered on the verge of tears and Jimin broke.

"Oh princess." He cooed wrapping his arms around Yoongi's waist and kissing his head. "Don't me mad, y-you're all I have." He sniffed against Jimin's chest.

"I'm not mad princess I promise. I just love you so much, I can't have you hurt." He said softly and Yoongi nodded.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi whispered clutching onto Jimin's chest. "Don't be princess, I understand." He said squeezing Yoongi closer.

Yoongi wanted to stay like this forever. He loved the warmth and comfort Jimin provided despite his personality. He wanted it no- he needed it. He knew he wouldn't be able to live without Jimin.

"I love you." Yoongi whispered and Jimin froze. His heart started to beat fast as he felt a rush of happiness in him. He smiled kissing Yoongi's forehead "I love you too princess."

——————

They were currently on a plan back to Seoul and so far things were going great. They were laughing and playing, kissing and touching. They were happy.

"Yoongi, I'm hard." Jimin reaches over to Yoongi's neck. Yoongi blushed. "And!? I don't care, get away." He pushed Jimin and Jimin chuckled.

"You're such a terrible mate, anyone else would love to help their mate with a situation like this." Jimin pouted and Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Well I'm not like anyone else." He huffed and Jimin smiled. "That's right, you're mine and only mine." Jimin teased giving his neck a wet kiss.

"I love you." *kiss* "I love you" *kiss "I love yo-"

"Yah! I get it." Yoongi giggled pushing Jimin away. "You're adorable princess." "And you're sexy." Yoongi slipped and Jimin smirked.

"I'm all yours." He teased grabbing Yoongi's hand and Yoongi blushed looking away to smile.

"I see you smiling." Jimin cooed.

I love you too

——-

"Ahh it feels so good to be back here." Yoongi let out a breath of relief as they walked into Yoongi's house. "You won't be here for long." Jimin said putting his arms around Yoongi and Yoongi frowned "Why not?"

"Because you're moving in with me." Jimin said with a smile and Yoongi's eyes lit up. He always hated living alone, so quiet and lonely. This was a big step but he didn't care one bit.

"Really!?" He jumped excitedly. "Yeah now go pack up so we can leave already." He patted Yoongi's ass and Yoongi smiled a gummy smile running up to his room.

Jimin frowned...

Everything was too perfect.....again.

————-

More fillers sorry 😐