46-I forgive you, I love you.

Unedited

"The patient is ready to see you."The nurse and Taehyung stood up immediately but Yoongi stopped him."I don't think he wants to see you right now." Yoongi said kind of rudely and walking in leaving Taehyung there completely numb with pain.

"Kookie?" Yoongi softly asked as he walked into the room. Jungkook was looking up with his eyes bulging and lips parted. He looked traumatized.

Yoongi felt terrible, seeing his one only best friend that stuck by him through everything going through something as terrible as this.

"Kookie are you alright?" Yoongi's whispered walking over to Jungkook who was laying on the bed quietly.

Yoongi frowned sadly and sat down in the seat next to the bed and sighed. "I know you're probably hating Taehyung so much...but pl-"

"Shut up." Jungkook spoke weakly, his throat dry and cheeks stained with dry tears. Yoongi looked at him sadly. "You would never understand..how it feels..to have the man you love impregnate you...."Jungkook started crying and listen closey.

"And have them die because-because of him." He sobbed his face scrunching as tears rushed down his face. Yoongi felt so much sadness grow inside him as he got up and hugged Jungkook tightly.

"I'm so so sorry Kookie, you don't deserve this at all." Yoongi said with so much emotion that had Jungkook crying on his shoulder. "I love h-him so much Yoongi...why do I-I love him so much." Jungkook said but was muffled in Yoongi's shoulder.

"I know,I know." Yoongi cooed rubbing Jungkook's back. "I-I wish he loved me back...that's all I want." Jungkook whispered sniffling.

"I-"

"I do love you baby." Taehyung voice was suddenly heard at the door and Jungkook gasped and Yoongi pulled away.

Taehyung stood by the door with tears in his eyes and his fist clenched. Yoongi frowned and was about to say something but he felt Jungkook clench his sleeve.

"Baby I love you so much, so so much." Taehyung said and Jungkook gulped as Yoongi awkwardly moved away giving them their moment.

Taehyung moved closer and closer and Jungkook hid under the blanket only showing his fluffy bed hair.

"Baby please come out and talk to me." Taehyung pleaded weakly and Jungkook shook his head. "N-no...I h-hate you." Jungkook said his voice cracking as he cried.

"P-please Kookie..I don't know what to do with myself anymore...I'm so fucking sorry." Taehyung across heavily shaking his head regretfully.

"L-Let me see you please...Jungkook please." Taehyung begged his fingers shaking. Jungkook was so shocked to hear Taehyung break down like this, it made him want to trust him.

Jungkook slowly crawled out and looked at Taehyung with big sparkly eyes and red tinted cheeks. Taehyung weakly smiled.

"You're so beautiful baby, even after everything you still manage to have the most innocent eyes." Taehyung cooed reaching out to caress Jungkook's cheek.

Jungkook whined and relaxed into Taehyung soft palm. "Baby...I don't know what else to do-I can't forgive myself, and I know you'll n-" Taehyung started but Jungkook cut him off.

"P-please never do this again...please never hurt me again...I-I'm begging you." Jungkook sobbed and Taehyung cooed. "Of course not, I promise on my life I will never ever hurt you again...I just-I just need another chance baby, please." Taehyung and looked down.

"I-I loved my cubs so much..I've never seen them before but...I felt them and that was the best feeling." Jungkook said closing his eyes and Taehyung bit his lip. "I wanted them to be born so...so we could take care of them together...like-like a family." Jungkook cried.

"That's all I want baby but..I'm sorry...I'm sorry." Taehyung just apologized not knowing what else to say.

"I know..I know you are." Jungkook nodded and looked away and Taehyung bit his lip as if waiting for Jungkook to continue.

"And I forgive you." Jungkook said and Taehyung widen his eyes and jumped. "What? Seriously baby, please don't- oh god." Taehyung said excitedly and Jungkook giggled.

"Really!? I don't deserve it Jungkook, I don't deserve You're forgives...I'll be able to live without it.." he started. "Who am I kidding I would be nothing, Jungkook I love you. I love you so much." Taehyung said and kissed Jungkook's cheek.

"Don't-" Jungkook said seriously and Taehyungs smile fell. "Don't call me Jungkook please...I-I like Baby." He said blushing and Taehyung smiled again.

"B-But you have to promise me, cross your heart that...you'll never hurt me Taehyungie." Jungkook stuck out his trembling pinkie out and Taehyung wrapped his pinkie with his without hesitation.

"I'll never ever hurt you again I promise baby. I'm so happy you're giving another chance..can..can I kiss you?" Taehyung asked and Jungkook nodded shyly. Taehyung instantly Jungkook's jaw softly and connected their lips for a long and passionate kiss.

This kiss didn't make Jungkook feel inferior Taehyung like the other ones, this kiss was the both of them, both sharing their love and affection for each other.

Taehyung pulled away and placed a kiss on Jungkook's forehead. "I love you so much baby, so much. I love you, I love you baby. So so much love you so m-" Taehyung stopped when he heard Jungkook giggle.

"I love you too." Jungkook whispered leaning into Taehyung's hands. "I can't wait to take you home and cuddle and love you and kiss you- oh when are you getting out of here?" Taehyung asked.

"They said by tomorrow, they need to make sure I'm physically stable to move around and stuff." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

"I love you by the way." Taehyung nodded and Jungkook laughed. "You said that like a million time already." Jungkook said and Taehyung smiled.

"Um...what the hell?" Yoongi said suddenly walking into the room again. Jungkook gasped. "Y-Yoongi...I- he- it's not what it looks like!" Jungkook said and Yoongi chuckled.

"I get it Jungkook, but Taehyung." Yoongi said seriously and stepped into Taehyungs face grabbing his collar.

"If you ever fucking hurt him again I swear to fucking god I will rip your pubes off and stick them to eyelashes asshole." Yoongi said throwing Taehyung back into his seat and walking out.

Taehyung sat there shocked and Jungkook laughed. "I'm sorry he's like that." Jungkook said and Taehyung nodded.

This was how it supposed to be.

------

Did Jungkook forgive him too fast?

Do you guys want a Q&A for the characters?

Yes there will Yoonmin smut, how could make you suffer this long and not have Yoonmin smut?

Love y'all