:) 19- I'm A Helping Verb (:

"Study tonight?"

"Yup. Your house?"

"How about your house?" I ask him.

"No, your house is better," He counters me.

"What's wrong with your house?"

"Nothing," Edward shrugs.

"Fine. My house it is!" I smile.

"Good," He smiles back.

"Sometime we're gonna have to do your house though."

"Sometime," He repeats, losing the smile.

It's Friday, six days after the party. I've ignored James completely and have been spending more time with Edward. He's been so nice and helpful. Stef apologized profusely on Sunday, saying sorry after sorry for leaving me alone. When school came around to kick us all in the butt, some other news had spread about a cheerleader getting pregnant so I never had to hear about my virgin ways.

"What are you guys doing?" Stef asks.

We're at lunch so, naturally, everyone can hear each other's conversation. Especially when we end up yelling, friendly of course. "Study date at my house," I answer her.

"Study date, huh?" Stef raises her eyebrows.

"It's on a date, Friday, and we are studying," I try to fix my mistake.

"Well have fun you rowdy kids!" Stef laughs.

I've got to say, studying with Edward has really improved my grades. I have now become a medium A student rather than a low A, almost B, student. We've been exchanging notes and testing each other so we can ace the finals and tests we have.

"See you tonight, Riddler," I smile and walk off to class, Stef beside me.

"Riddler? Why did you call him that?" She questions me as we walk into English.

"Did you know that Edward is obsessed with Batman?" I look at her.

With a surprised face she says, "No way!"

"Yes way! He already has tickets for the new movie coming out!" I laugh.

"That's so nerdy, in a good way!" Stef laughs with me.

"I know! So anyway, I called him that all of yesterday to get on his nerves," I explain.

"Does he like it?"

"Sadly, he does. He went ballistic! Edward could not have been happier," I frown at my failed attempt to annoy him.

"Maybe next time," She winks at me.

"Enough about me. How's it hanging?" I ask.

"Umm, normal I guess."

"So you and Zach..." I urge on.

"Yes," She responda with a smile quickly taking over, "We're experimenting."

I scrunch my nose at the word choice, "Did you have to word it that way?"

"If you don't want to talk dirty to you, don't talk to me at all."

"I remember the times when we could have normal people conversations."

"This is normal people conversations," She argues playfully, "We're teenagers."

"Horny teenagers," I add.

"Wait."

We stop at what we like to call the make-out edge of the school. It's a little section of the hallway that's at the end, where no teachers are. That means no annoying supervision for those who like to get frisky during school hours. Some people have foot kinks other people have this. There have been some weird couples around The Edge, but thankfully i t was empty today.