Chapter 37

A/N: It worries me how long this chapter is. Anyways, enjoy my lovelies x

"Oh boy" I nervously look around and fidget with my fingers anxiously.

I seriously hate Chris right now for leaving me here in the dark at an empty park.

"Don't be scared" I hear a voice behind me.

"Holy crap!" I yelled in shock, putting my hand over my heart. "Richard, what on earth are you doing here?" I ask as he was approaching me.

"That, I can't tell you, sorry. But, follow me" he begins to walk back to the footpath and stand there, looking left to right.

"Yes?" I ask, waiting for him to tell me why we're just standing here.

"Stay patient Maya. Why do you ask so many questions?" he asks.

"Uh...because I was told to dress nice just so I would be dropped off at a park at night and no one is telling me anything. Excuse me for wanting answers" I scoff, crossing my arms.

"And it should be coming in 3...2...1" he looks at his watch.

As soon as he had counted down to one, a limousine enters the street, stopping right in front of us. Richard opens the door for me, revealing Zabdiel already sitting inside.

"Jump in, kid" Zabdiel says happily.

"What's going on Richard?" I look at Richard seriously, hoping I would get some answers.

"As much as I want to tell you, I cant. I'm sorry"

I stepped inside the fancy limousine that was decorated with colourful lights, along with drinks and champagne glasses set out.

"Drink?" he asks, reaching over for a glass.

"Sure, why not?" I placed my purse beside me and tried to relax.

Besides the alcohol and champagne, there was also a glass bottle of coca cola. It felt like he had read my mind because that's exactly what Zabdiel had reached for. Pouring us both a drink, he passes it over to me and takes a sip of his champagne, leaning back.

"So, I guess there's no point asking you either?" I ask as my manicured nails were tapping on the glass.

"I guess not" he replied.

"Damn, out of all the people I was hoping at least you would tell me"

"Sorry Chica, I'm told to keep my mouth shut"

I take a sip of my drink and decided not to ask anymore questions because I knew I wasn't going to be getting answers anyway. It had been a while in the limousine and before I knew it, I was looking outside the window, realizing we had reached the city center. Since it was night time, the city looked extra beautiful; lots of tall buildings that were lit up. People and cars everywhere. The view was just mesmerizing. I didn't come to the city as often as the boys did, which is why I'm always in awe every time I come.

"Wow" I say as we drove past the tall, lit up buildings.

The driver stopped in front of the city's most famous yet expensive shopping mall. It was huge with lots of branded shops. Basically, only extremely rich people or celebrities would be able to buy more than two items here.

"Well Maya, this is where we part our separate ways" Zabdiel says stepping out of the car and opening the door for me.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

Before I could answer, Erick shows up out of nowhere.

"I got her" he says, placing a hand on my back.