Chapter 52

A/N: Y'all I've been fangirling for the past 2 days. So James Charles was here in Australia and my sister saw him at the airport. Since I was in another city, she took a photo with him and got his autograph for me where he signed my name akdjksghldkg do you hear me screaming??? Anyway's back to the story.

"I still think we should have called the police" Ingrid says.

"Yeah well, some people need to be taught a lesson" I reply.

"And yet, she's learnt nothing"

We were currently backstage at the boy's concert, still in Spain. I was running a few errands for my dad while Ingrid followed me like a lost puppy.

"I thought you'd enjoy watching karma do its magic on Amber. We caught her and what did I tell you? She was sent back home, just like I said she would" I replied as we walked down the hall with a bunch of papers in my hand.

"True, but I was hoping for something more extreme. If we know her well enough, we know she's not going to stop no matter how many times we try" Ingrid follows, flipping a bottle of water around in her hands.

My dad had asked me to photocopy a bunch of papers that were given by the management team.

"Look" I sigh, stopping in my tracks and turning to Ingrid. "Can we just drop the topic? For once my life is finally back on track. I'm only one step away from marrying the love of my life and nothing or no one is going to come in between that. I just want to stay happy and in peace for five minutes"

"You're right, I'm sorry I'll stop"

"Thank you" I smile before continuing to walk.

We were about to enter the dark room with the printing machines when something else had stopped us.

"Did you hear that?" I stop, asking Ingrid as I pointed to the nearest closet.

"I didn't hear anything" she says.

I had heard a strange noise coming from inside the closet. Almost sounded like someone or something was moving around in there.  Walking towards the closet, I placed my hands on the doorknobs and pulled it open.

"Aah!" I screamed as I stumbled back in surprise.

"Sorry! Please don't freak out, we were just looking for the boys" two girls had come out of the closet as if they had been hiding there for god knows how long.

"Who are you and what are you doing here?" I ask, stepping back.

"Please don't call security on us. We just wanted to meet the boys"

"And you thought sneaking backstage would help because...?" Ingrid asks.

"The boys had a meet and greet before the show, why didn't you meet them there?" I asked.

"My sister and I wanted tickets desperately but our parents couldn't afford to pay for both of us and they were also sold out. We just wanted one picture and autograph" the older girl says, still slightly terrified as if I was going to kick them out.

I felt bad sending them back out. I can relate to these girls, it's not always easy getting your hands on tickets for your favourite idols show. I bit my lip and sighed, thinking of what to do. They looked so innocent and scared.

"Alright. But don't tell anyone I'm doing this. When they boys finish, you can meet them, get a photo and then leave, and no one knows about this. Understood?"

"Yes, thank you so much" the girl nodded her head.

"My friend Ingrid would take you to the lounge room where the boys usually come after every show. You can meet them then. I just have to get something done" I tell them, referring to the papers in my hand.