Chapter 55

A/N: Be warned, some freaky shiz is about to happen in this chapter. I apologize if some of you aren't comfortable with reading this type of mature content.

"Where did you disappear to? I thought you'd ran away for a second" Liz was standing at the bottom of the stairs as I carefully made my way down.

"Sorry, had to go to the bathroom and this dress almost makes it impossible. Almost took up half the bathroom space" I said as I had gotten closer to her.

"Should have called one of us, we would have helped you. Girls helping girls, right?" she says.

"Thanks but I handled it just fine" I smiled as I followed her outside.

As I was walking across the crowded house, I could see Joel back at his seat, watching my every move. Rolling my eyes at him, I ignored him and walked outside with Liz.

"Maya, thank god we found you. Come with me" Patricia says, leading me across the backyard.

She had taken me to a professional photographer that they hired for the engagement party. I was told by Patricia to start having my photos taken before the photographer himself had to leave since his booking time was almost over.

"Hi, you must be Maya. I'm Nathan" the man shakes my hand as he introduced himself.

"Hi Nathan, nice to meet you" I smiled.

"So how did you want to do this?" Patricia asks him.

"I guess I can start with Maya alone. Although to be able to capture the most exquisite and breathtaking photos, we may need to go somewhere secluded and private where there's beautiful scenery" he suggests.

"What do you say Maya?" Patricia asks.

"Yeah, sounds good" I agreed to what he was suggesting only because I didn't have a better idea.

Nathan and I made our way out the front door of the house. Joel's garden was beautiful with many roses and greenery which were perfect as a background.

"So, we can start from here" he says as I stood in front of a bunch of tress with beautiful flowers hanging off.

I began posing for the camera as I heard multiple camera clicks. Throughout the shoot, Nathan kept giving me a thumbs up, indicating that I was doing just fine.

"Did you want some with your fiancé?" he asks.

"Nope, he's good. Maybe later"

Call me selfish but then again, every girl deserves to feel special on her special day. Joel can come later, I'm not done yet.

"Alright I have another great view which you might like. Follow me" he says as we walked across the street and into a garden with much bigger trees and much more greenery.

The camera clicked away as I began striking multiple poses. Most of my poses consisted of things such as playing with my dress, looking down, touching some of the flowers and candid shots.

"Maya?" I heard as I was interrupted.

"Oh Joel, you're here good. Come join me so we can take cute couple photos" I say as I pull Joel in.

"What are you doing here? Away from everyone while a stranger takes photos of you?" Joel's voice was beginning to rise.

"Don't you dare do this here Joel" I sternly warn him while looking at him dead in the eyes.

"No, first you dance shamelessly with my friends in a sexual manner and now you're here, while a man takes photos of you"

I felt bad for the photographer, he just awkwardly stood there, waiting for us to stop arguing.