Chapter 57

"What?" I asked in confusion, clearly understanding what he had said.

"I want you to move in with me"

"But Joel I-"

"Think about it babe; you, me, finally living together, waking up next to one another. Isn't that what you've always wanted?"

"Yes but...this was so unexpected. I don't even know if my parents will let me move out yet" I said.

"Don't worry about that; I can convince your parents. Just say yes" he looks into my eyes as if he really wanted this.

"Alright, I'll move in with you" I say.

"I was hoping you'd say that" he smiles.

He had told me to stay in my room while he went downstairs to talk to my parents in order to gain permission for me to move in with him. I was also told to start packing; I only began packing bigger objects like lamps, mirrors and other things. Exactly twenty minutes had passed before I heard his footsteps making their way into my room.

"I spoke to your parents and you're finally allowed" he says.

The rest of the day, Joel and I spent hours packing boxes and placing them in his car. He had told me the place wasn't close by and that we would only make one trip there per day.

"Fit as many things as you can then we can do the rest tomorrow" he instructs.

I packed as many boxes as I could and collapsed on my bed because of how tiring the whole process had been.

"I think that should be fine" Joel says, looking around as to how quickly my bedroom had gotten almost empty.

"If I have to lift one more box, my arms are going to snap off" I say.

"Alright, you stay here and I'll take the left over boxes down to my car" just as he said that, he ripped off his shirt in a swift motion, revealing his sweaty and toned abs as he began carrying the boxes.

A girl could get used to this view.

As soon as Joel was finished with the boxes, he and I made our way down to his car, finally driving away to our new apartment.

"At least tell me where it is" I beg.

"Nope, I promised myself I wouldn't say anything. You're going to have to wait and see" one of his hands was on the steering wheel while the other hand was holding mine.

As much as I tried to ignore it, I couldn't help thinking about Joel's actions lately. Sure, he's acting like a typical, loving boyfriend right now, but I will give it a few more hours before he goes back to being his aggressive self again.

"Something on your mind?" he asks, interrupting the silence.

I smiled lightly and shook my head no before I went back to looking out the window again, passing by green scenery. It wasn't long before we had stopped at a gas station to fill up Joel's car again. He parked his car next to the gas pumps and stepped out of the car, wearing his sunglasses that he had stored in the dashboard.

"Did you want anything from the store?" he asked through the open window on my side.

"I'll have a look" stepping out of the car, Joel then makes his way into the store to pay for his gas while I followed behind.

His sunglasses and white top had made him look more attractive than he already was. Not to mention the silver steel necklace that hung around his neck. I don't know who this new, bad boy Joel is, but I'm liking this side. The good part of it at least.