Chapter 38

A/N: Some soft cringy smut further on in the chapter so be warned my not-so-innocent readers 😂

"Of course I came, why wouldn't I?" I slowly began to make my way towards him.

"I don't know, I thought you'd still be mad"

"If I knew this would be the outcome, I would never have stormed away from you in the first place" Our bodies were inches apart as he pulls me closer by the waist.

"Happy two-year anniversary Maya" he gives me a smile before leaning in to connect our lips together for a long sweet lingering kiss.

"Thank you for this Joel. I love it"

"This is nothing. The night has just started baby!" he excitedly cheers before picking me up and spinning me around.

I was back on my feet in a matter of seconds.

"Alright then, lead the way" I giggled at his excitement.

"First, get changed into this. Because, we have a private massage appointment in..." he looks at his watch for the time "Seven minutes ago" he finishes off.

He hands me a pink robe as I thanked him.

"So did you want to change in the bathroom while I change here or...?" he waits for a reply.

I stared at him with a serious facial expression before bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"Please Joel, don't act like we haven't seen each other naked before" and with that, I begin to strip out of my clothes right in front of him.

It was as if time had completely frozen as Joel's eyes were glued to my bare body as each piece of clothing was coming off. After slipping on my robe, I fix up my hair again and stand there in silence. Apparently, Joel was still in his thoughts because his eyes were stuck to my body even after I was fully clothed again.

"I'm done" I wave my arms in front of his face before he snapped out of his thoughts, shaking his head.

"Oh sorry. I didn't realise. That was just...wow" his eyes had gotten wide.

"Aww thanks Joelito" I walk over to him and place a kiss on his cheek. "Now, lets get you out of this shall we?"

We both stood there as I fumbled with his belt, taking it off in a second. Meanwhile, Joel was working on taking his suit coat off. He was about to unbutton his shirt but I felt the need to slap his hand away.

"Hey don't touch"

His hands went back down as I begin to unbutton his shirt, exposing more of his chest as each button was undone.

"Wow, have you been working out?" my hands softly grazed against his tanned chest.

I knew Joel had been going to the gym but I didn't expect him to get this big.

"Only for you" he whispers. "Is my lady pleased?"

"I think I need more inspection" taking his sleeves off, both my hands travelled on his chest, rubbing his abs gently.

"Although, there is something else that can please you" looking into my eyes, he takes both my hands and travels them down his body, not breaking eye contact.

Just as my hands were about to touch his hard member over the fabric of his boxers, he removes my hands and quickly placing his robe on. Making sure he was covered before walking out the door.

"Oh look, we're getting late"

He totally did that on purpose.

"Are you kidding me!?" I yell, grabbing my phone and running after him.