Chapter 1

I open my bright green eyes and turn off my alarm. I don't want to pack. I don't want to leave my neighborhood with all my friends and enemies.

But of course my dad has business that requires lots and lots of traveling.

When I finish packing I change into a tank top and put a transparent bat wing shirt on. I put my wavy blonde hair in a ponytail and head down stairs for breakfast.

"What's that 'delicious' smell?" I say sarcastically. When I walk in the kitchen my twin brother is trying to make pancakes. "Jacob, you're an idiot."

"I think we all new that" I hear a voice behind me say.

I turn around to see my boyfriend Kyle and I give him a kiss. "Hello beautiful" he says.

"You're no to bad yourself" i reply.

When Jacob finishes burning the pancakes I instantly throw them away. "Hey!'' He yelled at me.

"Face it Jake, nobody was going to eat them" I say with a chuckle.

I decide to take over and I make French toast. Of course everyone eats it.

We are leaving tomorrow to go to California. I will miss New York.

When I brush my teeth and put my makeup on I get a text from Kyle.

"I hate to tell this to you but, I don't think this is working out." It says.

"So you're breaking up with me?" I reply.

"Oops sorry wrong number"

"WRONG NUMBER! WHAT DOES THAT MEAN!? WE ARE DONE YOU SON OF A BITCH!"

"I'm sorry Casey"

"You're sorry?! oh you're sorry everything is better now."

"Really?" he replies.

"NO YOU STUPID FUCK! YOU CHEATED ON ME! NOW PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN!"

"But I want you to know I still love you"

"I don't think I can say the same thing."