Chapter 21

We walk our way over to the park entrance. When we walk in I see a red roller coaster called rockit (yes it's really spelled that way).

Diagon alley. Yaaaasssss. "Hey Cory"

"What" he replies.

"You're taking me there." I say pointing to Diagon alley.

"We were gonna go anyway."

"What do you mean?"

"There's no need to be ashamed. I'm a nerd to."

"Wow I guess we both learned somethin today"

"Come on, lets go get our tickets."

"Here take this." I hand Cory 20 bucks to buy our tickets.

"No thanks, I got it."

"No really take it"

"Casey, I don't need it."

"I don't care take it."

"You're not going to stop. Are you?"

"Nope"

He takes the 20 bucks with a sigh.

"Dude come on, its money. I wouldn't refuse to take money."

We walk up to the ticket scanner and ask the man how much the tickets are. "Free"

"Oh, then give me my twenty bucks back."

"Too late now" Cory says with a chuckle.

"Fuck you" I mutter.

"I'm just kidding. Here." "And you're not very good at muttering."

"So I've been told."

When we walk into the alley, it's a lot smaller than expected. "Right this way please" a woman says directing us into a building.

No it's not a building it's the rest of Diagon alley. "That makes more sense."

"Where to first ma lady" Cory says playfully.

I chuckle and say "lets go get our wands at Ollivanders"

When we get to Ollivanders, inside they give us a 'show'. They choose one person to go up to the front of the group and they are given a wand.

When they flick it the first time a bunch of books fall. She is then given a different wand and the papers start to fly out.

But then she is given another wand and a golden light flashes over her and she is blasted by wind. Oh, how I love sexual effects.

The whole group is then released into a room with the rest of the wands so everyone can get one.

The wand I choose is the same wand Dumbledore used, the elder wand. I think that's the right name. Cory chooses oak wand.

Once we buy our wands we open them up and take out the interactions map. At all the interaction spaces, you can wave your wand a certain way and it will make something happen. Just like in the movies.

As we are walking, I hear a familiar voice behind me say, "look its Casey wasey da cry baby"

I stop walking but I don't turn around. "Shut up Jonah" I say aggravated.

"Out of all the places I could've seen Casey wasey it y had to be in nerdy land."

Jonah was a bully I met in the 7th grade. He was always bullying me and my friends. Nobody else. But me the worst.

I turn around and make a fake smile and I say, "hello Jonah, it's nice to see you."

"I've missed ya cry baby" he says sarcastically.