Chapter 52

I look at the doctor and smile. "It's a gi-"

"Her name is Kiley" I say cutting him off.

"Wow. You really had this thing planned out." Cory says.

"Well, since the first Kiley died, I wanted to actually have a kiley still."

When we get back home Cory pays down on the couch. "You're so skinny" he says.

"Not for long"

"But you are really skinny."

When Cory falls asleep Kylie comes over. "Heyy" she says.

"Ssshshhhhhh shut yo ass up"

"Damn my bad."

After about an hour of talking Jacob walks through the door. "Why is everyone coming over!" the doorbell rings and I almost scream. I open the door and yell "WHAT DO YOU Wa-"

The pizza guy looks at me with a scared face. "Oh sorry my bad." I say. I take the pizza and hand him the money. When I sit back down on the couch Kylie looks at me and says "hormones..."

"What do you mean?" jacob says.

Cory Wakes up and I say "hello my little butterfly."

"What did she mean hormones" Jacob repeats.

"Oh yeah.... I'm going to have a baby."

"Da fuck!"

"Calm down" I say.

Jacob stands up and punches Cory in the face. "You little bitch!" Jacob screams.

"Calm the fuck down!" I yell. Cory moans in pain. "I am growing up. I'm already allowed to drink! and if you can't except that then I guess you can't be my brother anymore! you can just leave then! I'm not going to be young forever. And you have to except that."

Jacob walks out the door and slams it behind him. "Zayummmmm" Kylie says.

Well then. I guess I don't have a brother anymore.