Chapter 45

Short one.

__________________________

When we get to kings island, I walk through the entrance and automatically get excited.

Cory walks up to a booth to order fast lane passes so we can skip the longer lines.

"$100?!" Cory says.

"I bet it's worth it though." I say.

When we get the bands we head straight to the banshee. There is a huge wait. "Damn! good thing we got the bracelets."

When we get on the ride I am nervous and I shake my legs. When we start to go up the hill I close my eyes. When we go down I open my eyes. I feel the air on my face.

When we finish riding the banshe, we check the photos. My face is totally scared but Cory is so chill.

When we ride the rest of the rides it is time to go to the hotel. We go swimming and I have to pee like 50 times in an hour.

"Come on. Aren't you going to swim?" Cory asks.

"No I'm not feeling well enough"

Cory swims over to me and sits on the step next to me. I turn to Cory and kiss him. He wraps his arms arms around me and pulls me underwater with him.

When we are finished swimming I go into the bathroom to "pee."

When I walk out of the bathroom holding "it" (you'll figure it out in a minute) I say "uh... I don't know if it's broken or..."

"What?" Cory asks.

"I uh" I hand him it and he looks at me wide eyed.

"This is amazing!" he comes up to me and kisses me. "Let's go to Paris to celebrate!"

"Yes!"

He picks me up and twirls me around. "I've always wanted a child. And I was afraid it wouldn't happen."