Chapter 42

""How many likes so far?" I ask.

"621" Cory answers.

"Really. Just take the photo down."

"Nope"

"Please. So many people have been tagging me in the photo saying stuff like awwww and that's so adorable."

"Exactly"

"What would you do if I took a picture of you and posted it on my page?"

"How many followers do you have?"

"About 9,000"

"Hmm... 9,000 people looking at my wonderful body sounds pretty good."

"Oh shut up"

"I love you"

"Good for you" I say. "I think I'm gonna dye my hair"

"What color."

"Just blue and green at the bottom."

"It better not look ratchet. And you can't be too hot because you're mine. And I want it to stay that way."

"Oh whatever"

When I come back from the place I got my hair done, I can't help but smile when I come home to see Cory. He is all dressed up in a red shirt with blue plaid and red shorts.

"Hello beautiful" he says.

"Right back atcha."

"Hey. I'm handsome not beautiful."

"No need to brag sir."

"Oh! and by the way while you were gone I went to the store and spent our prize money on a new tv and an xbox"

The smile instantly falls off my face. "You did what?"

"I Bought a new tv and xbox"

"Cory why would you do that? that was our money to share. We should've at least decided this before you just went and spent our money like that."

"Fine! if you want to be like that then go ahead! you can take them back! I don't give a shit!"

"Don't yell at me! As a matter of fact I am going to take them back now!"

I walk over to the box and pick it up. "This is way to heavy to be a tv what's in here?"

"I told you a tv"

"I don't believe you"

"It's a tv!"

"Cory i want you to tell me what's in there and I want you to tell me now!"

"A fucking tv!"

"That is not a tv!!"

"Fine then."

I get the box cutters and open the box. I look to Cory who is smiling. "What are you smiling at?" I say with an attitude.

"Nothing."

I finish opening the box and I look in side to reveal a terrified baby huskey staring straight at me with one blue eye and one one green one.