Chapter 19

The next day we go to a water park called typhoon lagoon.

We go over to the wave pool first.

Best wave pool ever.

They don't have constant waves. They have on giant 20 foot high wave that goes off about every 1 1/2 minutes.

We enjoy being pushed back by the wave. When we come back up I realize that the top of my bikini is about to come off.

"Either my tits are to big or this bathing suit is too small." I say.

"I think it's the first one but still either way I'm cool with it."

"Pervert."

When the next wave comes I turn around and hold on to Cory. I close my eyes and wait for the wave to hit.

When it hits me and Cory go flying back in the water. When we come back up I look into his eyes for a minute and them kiss him letting his tongue enter my mouth.

I don't even notice that the next wave hits. When it comes to us that's when we realize its there.

When we come back out of the water I start laughing like crazy. He kisses me again but then he pulls back and says "I want to go further"

We swim farther up closer to the rope and we wait for the wave there. When the wave hits us we go flying back even further.

When I come up I don't see Cory. "Cory!'' I yell calmly. I don't see him anywhere. "Cory!" I say a little bit more scared. Now I'm panicking.

I go looking for him everywhere in the pool. No sign if him. I start to search in the water for him.

I see him laying at the bottom of the pool. I dive down to get him and pull him up. When we comes up his eyes are closed.

The lifeguards come rushing over to us and they take Cory away. I follow them out of the water. They lay him down and get the water out of his lungs.

He starts coughing and I let out a sigh of relief. "Thank god" I say.